Windows 10: storage space

Discus and support storage space in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what can I get rid of to make room for windows10 update that will be replaced when installed ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Beccs Account, Jul 12, 2019.

1. storage space

what can I get rid of to make room for windows10 update that will be replaced when installed
    ?

:)

Beccs Account, Jul 12, 2019
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Jul 12, 2019
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Jul 12, 2019
  4. storage space

Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

storage space

1. storage space - Similar Threads - storage space

2. Storage Spaces in W10 Pro - does anyone really use it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage Spaces in W10 Pro - does anyone really use it?: Quick question - Even though it is not new, Storage Spaces seems to be a Software RAID. Does anyone actually really use it? How much is the performance hit? TIA *Think 136937
  3. Unable to use new Storage Space made from existing Storage Pool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to use new Storage Space made from existing Storage Pool: I posted about this originally at TenForums, where I also posted screen captures of all my error messages. If asked, I could re-post it all here. I have an existing Storage Pool with 2 Storage Spaces - 1 simple and 1 mirrored - which I created several years ago using...
  4. I cannot use any new Storage Spaces I create from my Storage Pool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot use any new Storage Spaces I create from my Storage Pool: Several years ago I purchased 2 refurbished Hitachi drives, installed them in my PC and used Windows Storage Space feature to configure them as a Storage Pool with 1 Simple Space and 1 Mirrored Space like so: [img] This set-up remained the same, even though I removed the...
  5. I cannot use any new Storage Spaces I create from my Storage Pool

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot use any new Storage Spaces I create from my Storage Pool: Several years ago I purchased 2 refurbished Hitachi drives, installed them in my PC and used Windows Storage Space feature to configure them as a Storage Pool with 1 Simple Space and 1 Mirrored Space like so: [img] This set-up remained the same, even though I removed the...
  6. there is not enough disk space to create the volume shadow copy on the storage location

there is not enough disk space to create the volume shadow copy on the storage location: Hi, I am having problems creating a system image on my Windows 10 PRO computer. I searched everywhere to find my answer but what I get is suggestions to install softwares to manage disk partions or other kinds of fixes. But I have been using Windows System backup since may...
  7. creating more storage space on my HP Tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    creating more storage space on my HP Tablet: It is time for me to do a Windows 10 update to my HP tablet, but I do not have enough space. I have deleted temp files, etc. by doing a cleanup and I am still getting a message that update cannot be completed. What else do I need to do?...
  8. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space: Split from this thread. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space WHY it's going back for a factory recall so hopefully they fix that too but your right no more storage space but I've downloaded nothing this thing is factory bummer...
  9. storage space

storage space: hi, I have a problem when I try to install an app in says storage full clear up some space. the problem is I don't want to delete any thing. so is there's a way to increase my storage play without deleting any thing ?...
  10. SSD showing up as a microsoft storage space device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD showing up as a microsoft storage space device: Hello About a week ago my laptop stopped working, because my 512gb Samsung ssd 840 Pro series hard drive failed somehow. I moved the drive to my desktop pc, and found that it had had its partitions deleted somehow. I downloaded multiple applications to save some of my...