Windows 10: storage space

Discus and support storage space in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what can I get rid of to make room for windows10 update that will be replaced when installed ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Beccs Account, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:17 AM.

1. storage space

what can I get rid of to make room for windows10 update that will be replaced when installed
    ?

:)

Beccs Account, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:17 AM
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

4. storage space

Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:20 AM
Thema:

storage space

1. storage space - Similar Threads - storage space

2. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space: Split from this thread. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space WHY it's going back for a factory recall so hopefully they fix that too but your right no more storage space but I've downloaded nothing this thing is factory bummer...
  3. storage space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storage space: hi, I have a problem when I try to install an app in says storage full clear up some space. the problem is I don't want to delete any thing. so is there's a way to increase my storage play without deleting any thing ?...
  4. SSD showing up as a microsoft storage space device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD showing up as a microsoft storage space device: Hello About a week ago my laptop stopped working, because my 512gb Samsung ssd 840 Pro series hard drive failed somehow. I moved the drive to my desktop pc, and found that it had had its partitions deleted somehow. I downloaded multiple applications to save some of my...
  5. Using Cloud storage to free up space on my laptop

Using Cloud storage to free up space on my laptop: How do I delete a folder on my local hard drive but preserve a copy in the cloud using Onedrive? My hardrive is getting full but I may need some of the information again....
  6. Storage Spaces says full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Spaces says full: I recently got a notification saying storage spaces was full but when I check it in file explorer it says 298GB free. [img] [img] Does anyone know why there is a discrepancy on what is being reported as the available space in storage spaces? - - - Updated - - - Even...
  7. Storage Space drives not usable by new Windows 10 Pro installation

Storage Space drives not usable by new Windows 10 Pro installation: Struggling to find a solution beside formatting the drives and rebuilding the array. I've installed an SSD in my Plex server. The old Windows 10 setup included a Storage Spaces array. Thew new Win10 setup doesn't acknowledge the array or the drives. UEFI sees the drives, but...
  8. storage spaces

storage spaces: I am trying to use storage spaces to set up a storage pool as a 2 way mirror. I have 2 sata internal sdd drives. One of which has the windows 10 operating system on it. when i try to create the storage pool only my empty disk shows up. how do i get the storage pool to show...
  9. Windows 10 update won't allow use of USB storage when disk space is low

Windows 10 update won't allow use of USB storage when disk space is low: Hi I'm looking to upgrade a small laptop computer to the latest version of Windows 10. It's a portable device with only limited flash drive storage. I don't have enough storage to complete the update. I've seen it posted various times that if there isn't enough space...
  10. Storage space for 1903 update

Storage space for 1903 update: Whilst trying to do the 1903 feature update on my Lenovo netbook (with 32GB SSD) I got a message telling me to connect external storage media. I plugged in a 16GB USB stick, the download worked, and it got part way through the installation, but then I got this error...