Windows 10: Storage space

Discus and support Storage space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been trying to install the newest update. However, it says I need more disk space. I've looked online and on the Microsoft website and deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkWiebe, Dec 20, 2019.

1. MarkWiebe Win User

Storage space

I've been trying to install the newest update. However, it says I need more disk space. I've looked online and on the Microsoft website and deleted everything I can. There's nothing in downloads, temporary files, pictures, videos or anything that isn't needed for it to run correctly. I have a Flash drive plug in for an external drive and it has plenty of space but it still wont-work There anything else I can do at home?

:)

MarkWiebe, Dec 20, 2019
  2. gknorm Win User

Storage Spaces Parity Repair?

Many thanks, muchomurka!

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, following your suggested procedure it appears the Storage Spaces parity error persists.

Storage space [​IMG]

Any other suggestions?

gknorm, Dec 20, 2019
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Storage space

I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Storage space

1. Storage space - Similar Threads - Storage space

2. I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive: I was clearing space on my Google drive and downloaded some Files To An external Drive Then my Main drive lost About 600Mb and I when i delete something i lose Space again...
  3. I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive: I was clearing space on my Google drive and downloaded some Files To An external Drive Then my Main drive lost About 600Mb and I when i delete something i lose Space again...
  4. I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space: My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space i got a glimpse of it happening from 88,2 GB free of 216 GB to 83,2 GB free of 216 GB, is it normal for it to happend because the screen become black twice when it happend only showing my cursor after reaching 83,2 GB free it stop....
  6. My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space

My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space: My storage on SSD C: i think is losing space i got a glimpse of it happening from 88,2 GB free of 216 GB to 83,2 GB free of 216 GB, is it normal for it to happend because the screen become black twice when it happend only showing my cursor after reaching 83,2 GB free it stop....
  7. Unable to increase size of storage space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to increase size of storage space: I have added 2 drives to my Windows 11 Storage Pool, but the size of my Storage Space has not increased. It seems there should be a "Change" button next to the Storage Space where I can resize it, but there is no such button. How can I resize the Storage Space to use the...
  8. Unable to increase size of storage space

Unable to increase size of storage space: I have added 2 drives to my Windows 11 Storage Pool, but the size of my Storage Space has not increased. It seems there should be a "Change" button next to the Storage Space where I can resize it, but there is no such button. How can I resize the Storage Space to use the...
  9. Laptop keeps running out of storage space even without doing anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop keeps running out of storage space even without doing anything: I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10 installed. It has a partitioned disk, and C:/ is a SSD disk and the one that keeps filling up with I don't know what. I haven't downloaded anything, in fact upon seeing such lack of space I've been trying to delete stuff. Yet even now as...
  10. Laptop keeps running out of storage space even without doing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps running out of storage space even without doing anything: I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10 installed. It has a partitioned disk, and C:/ is a SSD disk and the one that keeps filling up with I don't know what. I haven't downloaded anything, in fact upon seeing such lack of space I've been trying to delete stuff. Yet even now as...