Windows 10: Storage spaces doesn't show some of my drives

Discus and support Storage spaces doesn't show some of my drives in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 250GB SSD with the operating system, 2 identical 1.8 TB Hard Drives and a 1TB drive: I want to mirror the 2 identical drives in Storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NicholasDunning, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Storage spaces doesn't show some of my drives

I have a 250GB SSD with the operating system, 2 identical 1.8 TB Hard Drives and a 1TB drive:

I want to mirror the 2 identical drives in Storage Spaces, but only the 1TB and one of the 1.8 TB drives are visible in Storage spaces

All drives are visible and accessible with Windows Explorer.

How to I make them accessible?

:)

NicholasDunning, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Geosammy Win User

Show storage space in This PC

I can't get This PC to show the storage space bars for my drives and I've done all that's been suggested in this thread.
    Any ideas why I might not be able to make the storage space bars show?

Geosammy, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Show storage space in This PC

Make sure you have the "Tiles" option selected in the "View" tab.

Storage spaces doesn't show some of my drives [​IMG]

joeypent69, Feb 4, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Storage spaces doesn't show some of my drives

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Storage spaces doesn't show some of my drives [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Storage spaces doesn't show some of my drives

1. Storage spaces doesn't show some of my drives - Similar Threads - Storage spaces doesn't

2. C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?: My C Drive has 180 GB of storage; out of which 104 GB is being used by installed apps and 13GB by system but calculating manually only 16 GB is actually being used by the installed apps. I tried cleaning up but it's still the same I don't understand what is happening....
  3. C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?: My C Drive has 180 GB of storage; out of which 104 GB is being used by installed apps and 13GB by system but calculating manually only 16 GB is actually being used by the installed apps. I tried cleaning up but it's still the same I don't understand what is happening....
  4. Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces: New HP Z2 Gen 5 workstation running Windows 11 22H2 and when I try to configure storage spaces my only option is NTFS although I have been watching YouTube videos claiming that the new ReFS is an option. How do I turn this on so that I can use it?...
  5. Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't ReFS show as an option in Storage Spaces: New HP Z2 Gen 5 workstation running Windows 11 22H2 and when I try to configure storage spaces my only option is NTFS although I have been watching YouTube videos claiming that the new ReFS is an option. How do I turn this on so that I can use it?...
  6. Storage Spaces and Disk Management do not show Storage Space drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces and Disk Management do not show Storage Space drives: I was using the non-SSD drives shown as a Storage Space. I can see them in Device Manager and if I use the Get-PhysicalDisk command, but I can't see them in Storage Spaces and Disk Management. It appears that two of the drives have failed, the ST3000DM001-1CH166 ATA Device...
  7. Storage Spaces drive not showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces drive not showing up in file explorer: Hi I had two hard drives that were set up as a storage space. This drive no longer appears in file explorer. I can see the physical drives in device manager and the Microsoft storage space, The drive shows as unallocated space. Is there some way to easily resolve this?...
  8. My storage space doesn't add up

in Windows 10 Customization
    My storage space doesn't add up: When I look at my storage, the apps and games section says 80gb, but when I add everything up it is less. How can this be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-storage-space-doesnt-add-up/8d1b70bd-2067-4253-9112-116671a76803
  9. Windows Storage Spaces not showing all available drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Storage Spaces not showing all available drives: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xc4ugtux3yy41.png?width=690&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6f01746401bdf05f5c7b70b10b1996b15ba4f7e https://preview.redd.it/v57b6xux3yy41.png?width=2227&format=png&auto=webp&s=33d1155491b2c9078e4203c5483018018b516c99 I just did a fresh Windows...
  10. Show storage space in This PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show storage space in This PC: I am really missing the ability to easily see how much storage space is left on each of my drives. Why is this not easily seen just by opening "This PC" like it was in Windows 7. It seems like I have to click on properties in order to see disk usage. Any way to get around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. os drive doesnt show up storage spaces