Windows 10: Storage Spaces drive missing

Discus and support Storage Spaces drive missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My storage spaces "two-way mirror" pool has lost one of the drives after using the drive individually in another PC. The drive shows up as green and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike_021_CPT, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Storage Spaces drive missing

My storage spaces "two-way mirror" pool has lost one of the drives after using the drive individually in another PC. The drive shows up as green and "okay", but none of the updated files are on it and it doesn't show up when connected alone. When running recovery software EaseUS and DMDE the drive shows up as "lost partition" but all files recovered are corrupt.Any idea if my situation can be saved?Both drives are 3 month old Samsung 2TB EVO 860's

:)

Mike_021_CPT, Dec 19, 2022
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

3. Missing storage space on 1Tb hard drive

? What part of this post was about cleaning disk.

It was about he believes a 1TB drive is close to 990GB in size which 932GB would be max drive size.

Then he needed to remove the EFI partition on disk 1 D:\

seahawks65, Dec 19, 2022
  4. ISJ_007 Win User

Storage Spaces drive missing

Windows Manage Storage Spaces

Dear Windows Team,

Are there any list of drives which are supported to use manage storage spaces.

As I have 10x 5TB WD My Passport Drive all drives shows error while creating for pool like the listed drive doesn't support the pool option.

Then which drives should I use?

Any suggestions!!!

BR
    ISJ

ISJ_007, Dec 19, 2022
Thema:

Storage Spaces drive missing

1. Storage Spaces drive missing - Similar Threads - Storage Spaces drive

2. Storage Spaces drive missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces drive missing: My storage spaces "two-way mirror" pool has lost one of the drives after using the drive individually in another PC. The drive shows up as green and "okay", but none of the updated files are on it and it doesn't show up when connected alone. When running recovery software...
  3. Storage Spaces drive missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Spaces drive missing: My storage spaces "two-way mirror" pool has lost one of the drives after using the drive individually in another PC. The drive shows up as green and "okay", but none of the updated files are on it and it doesn't show up when connected alone. When running recovery software...
  4. Mirrored drives in Storage Spaces

Mirrored drives in Storage Spaces: If I create a Storage Space and create mirrored drives, does Storage Spaces alert me if one drive fails, or would Windows allow me to continue using the system blindly until both drives fail?...
  5. Storage space in Drive C

Storage space in Drive C: How do you increase the storage space in Drive C? I have added a new disk to my laptop creating an extra drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space-in-drive-c/6e415259-4f48-4d7d-a703-2a5df41589fe"
  6. Hard drive storage space

Hard drive storage space: What is the maximum amount of storage space Windows 10 can recognize \ utilize? I am setting up external hard drives for multiple storage locations and I want to know what the limit is that windows can recognize and use at any given time. I contacted support and was told the...
  7. HELP--Storage Space Drive Suddenly Missing, Files Inaccessible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP--Storage Space Drive Suddenly Missing, Files Inaccessible: TL:DNR - The issue: A 2-disk mirrored Storage Space is suddenly missing from explorer, “get-disk” and disk manager; so I cannot access 2.5TB of incredibly important files. The disks still show in storage space management, “get-physicaldisk” and “get-storagepool”. The system:...
  8. Drive storage out of space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive storage out of space: On updating Windows 10, drive C is out of space. How i can dissolve this matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-storage-out-of-space/929f282e-daf5-4d64-ad32-205e95480f2a
  9. No drives that work with Storage spaces...

No drives that work with Storage spaces...: I was trying to create using USB drives and despite trying different types of drives I kept getting the error above that no drives that work with storage spaces available... However when I google creating storage spaces it says that usb drives work.... How can this be fixed?...
  10. Drive characteristics for Storage Spaces

Drive characteristics for Storage Spaces: Going through Hell with Win10. Installed my dual 2TB drives, formatted them, and tried to create a mirrored Storage Space. System claimed "No drives that work with Storage Spaces are available." So I used the mirrored RAID system instead. But every folder I create is...