Windows 10: Storage Spaces says full

Discus and support Storage Spaces says full in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a notification saying storage spaces was full but when I check it in file explorer it says 298GB free. [img] [img] Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jedi, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Jedi Win User

Storage Spaces says full

I recently got a notification saying storage spaces was full but when I check it in file explorer it says 298GB free.

Storage Spaces says full [​IMG]

Does anyone know why there is a discrepancy on what is being reported as the available space in storage spaces?

- - - Updated - - -

Even WinDirStat does not say its full.

:)

Jedi, Jul 2, 2019

2. Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Storage Spaces capacity error

Hi, Thanks for your response.

But this does not explain why 'storage spaces' says my pool is full and 'My PC' says i have 7.5 tb of space available?

'My PC' IS correct, 'storage spaces is incorrect. But 'storage spaces' will not let me add any new files/data.

I did run Disk cleanup like you suggested but there were no files to clean in the 'storage spaces' pool.

The pool is only used to store media files. Not OS.

Please help x

trickyricky1, Jul 2, 2019
  4. 56Kruiser Win User

Storage Spaces says full

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Storage Spaces says full

1. Storage Spaces says full - Similar Threads - Storage Spaces says

2. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  3. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  4. storage is full

storage is full: I got a 256 GB internal storage and I dont have any application installed. I just got this laptop for emails however my storage almost in full and I dont know why since I check in control panel I dont have any big application installed....
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Saying Storage Full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Saying Storage Full: Hello! I am a long time Game Pass Ultimate user. I was recently installing flight simulator on PC when this showed up. It was about halfway through when I had to restart my computer and than this happened. Any fixes?***Post moved by the moderator from the windows forum...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Saying Storage Full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Saying Storage Full: Hello! I am a long time Game Pass Ultimate user. I was recently installing flight simulator on PC when this showed up. It was about halfway through when I had to restart my computer and than this happened. Any fixes?...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Saying Storage Full

Microsoft Flight Simulator Saying Storage Full: Hello! I am a long time Game Pass Ultimate user. I was recently installing flight simulator on PC when this showed up. It was about halfway through when I had to restart my computer and than this happened. Any fixes?...
  8. It says storage space is full in file explorer but not in settings.

It says storage space is full in file explorer but not in settings.: When I go into file explorer on my computer and try to paste files from an SD Card Reader it says "error" and "Storage 99% full - get more". However, when I go into settings on my computer and go to storage settings, it says "Windows C:224 GB" and underneath that it says 148...
  9. Storage Spaces not allowing full amount of drive space

Storage Spaces not allowing full amount of drive space: Good Afternoon, I have a fresh install of Win 10, version 10.0.19041. Attached to this system are 12x 12TB SATA drives. 4 of these are attached direct via internal SATA headers, and the other 8 are connected to an LSI 9300-8i card. I can see all 12 of the drives using disk...
  10. Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full: Windows is constantly alerting me that my disk space is full. I have already researched into all that "storage sense," "free up space now" stuff. The recovery disc has 13.6 gb used and 36kb free. I have already tried the free up disk space now option which drops approximately...