Windows 10: storage spaces

Discus and support storage spaces in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a windows 10 laptop lenova and its only 4gb and its not updating its saying it needs more space to update I have tried taking away apps by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HelenReid1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. storage spaces

i have a windows 10 laptop lenova and its only 4gb and its not updating its saying it needs more space to update I have tried taking away apps by unstalling them in my settings and it still saying it needs more space can anyone give me some advice on this matter please?

:)

HelenReid1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Aug 8, 2019
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Aug 8, 2019
  4. storage spaces

Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

storage spaces

1. storage spaces - Similar Threads - storage spaces

2. Storage Spaces/Software Raid | What Are My Best Options?

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage Spaces/Software Raid | What Are My Best Options?: Hi guys, So this is a multiple question on same topic thread. So my current set up is 3 SSD drives, two the same running in software RAID0 (I think they call it resilient mode in Storage Spaces settings) which I use to install games not sure if this is woth it or not, does...
  3. Storage Space gone after optimization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Space gone after optimization: In short I added a drive to my usb enclosure setup operating on a windows storage space and now I can't access the thing. The space shows up in disk management as "storage pool" but not in explorer/storage spaces. The drive before is a 10TB Seagate red and the other that was...
  4. Multiple disk volume created in Disk Management vs Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple disk volume created in Disk Management vs Storage Spaces: I would like to create a spanned volume of two hard drives, I have already found out that there is a difference between use of the Disk Management and the Storage Spaces, we can create an ordinary Spanned Volume (like JBOD) or a Striped Volume (like RAID-0) in the Disk...
  5. Windows 10 Storage Spaces Mirrored VirtualDisk crashed after single HDD failure

Windows 10 Storage Spaces Mirrored VirtualDisk crashed after single HDD failure: I have suffered yet another fatal Storage Spaces crash after 1 of my 8 HDDs failed. I have a mirrored VirtualDisk which is 1TB and it become detached, lost communication with the failed PhysicalDisk HDD. I have 3 other mirrored VirtualDisks which are still working fine. I...
  6. Storage Spaces in W10 Pro - does anyone really use it?

Storage Spaces in W10 Pro - does anyone really use it?: Quick question - Even though it is not new, Storage Spaces seems to be a Software RAID. Does anyone actually really use it? How much is the performance hit? TIA *Think 136937
  7. Unable to use new Storage Space made from existing Storage Pool

Unable to use new Storage Space made from existing Storage Pool: I posted about this originally at TenForums, where I also posted screen captures of all my error messages. If asked, I could re-post it all here. I have an existing Storage Pool with 2 Storage Spaces - 1 simple and 1 mirrored - which I created several years ago using...
  8. I cannot use any new Storage Spaces I create from my Storage Pool

I cannot use any new Storage Spaces I create from my Storage Pool: Several years ago I purchased 2 refurbished Hitachi drives, installed them in my PC and used Windows Storage Space feature to configure them as a Storage Pool with 1 Simple Space and 1 Mirrored Space like so: [img] This set-up remained the same, even though I removed the...
  9. I cannot use any new Storage Spaces I create from my Storage Pool

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot use any new Storage Spaces I create from my Storage Pool: Several years ago I purchased 2 refurbished Hitachi drives, installed them in my PC and used Windows Storage Space feature to configure them as a Storage Pool with 1 Simple Space and 1 Mirrored Space like so: [img] This set-up remained the same, even though I removed the...
  10. there is not enough disk space to create the volume shadow copy on the storage location

there is not enough disk space to create the volume shadow copy on the storage location: Hi, I am having problems creating a system image on my Windows 10 PRO computer. I searched everywhere to find my answer but what I get is suggestions to install softwares to manage disk partions or other kinds of fixes. But I have been using Windows System backup since may...