Windows 10: Storage spaces

Discus and support Storage spaces in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; OK, First I when to " remove a drive" picked the drive i wanted to remove and let it rip, after several hours it finished. Then it said i could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by leonardpayne1, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Storage spaces

OK, First I when to " remove a drive" picked the drive i wanted to remove and let it rip, after several hours it finished. Then it said i could not remove it due to not all was removed. So i restarted and then it came up I could remove it. I removed it, went to add a drive, it gave me an error, tried this several times, no results. so i read, then saw that a 5/2020 update messed up storage spaces. So i figured i would reinstall an older version of windows 10 to bypass this, now 4 of the storage space drive i have data on will not come up in disk manager. it is like they are dead and unreadable, i have 0ne 3TB drive that comes up but the other nothing, what the heck is going on here, also how can i reformat a storage space drive so i can reuse it.

Helppppp

:)

leonardpayne1, Aug 2, 2020
  2. gknorm Win User

Storage Spaces Parity Repair?

Many thanks, muchomurka!

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, following your suggested procedure it appears the Storage Spaces parity error persists.

Storage spaces [​IMG]

Any other suggestions?

gknorm, Aug 2, 2020
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Aug 2, 2020
  4. 56Kruiser Win User

Storage spaces

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Storage spaces

1. Storage spaces - Similar Threads - Storage spaces

2. Storage Space of C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Space of C Drive: I am facing a serious issue, my C Drive is getting full automatically, even after I clean-up temporary files and other unwanted stuffs. Please tell me some points to resolve this issue...
  3. Storage space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage space: My local disk holds 238 GB and 158 of it is being taken by apps and features Ive TRIED deleting stuff and only got 31.6 GB and whenever I press on apps and features it adds up to roughly 5gb of stuff not 158 submitted by /u/--E-Trash-- [link] [comments]...
  4. Created a storage space via powershell and all the drive show as full in the UI

Created a storage space via powershell and all the drive show as full in the UI: Hello, I wiped my storage spaces to switch from mirror to parity and came across the bug with the storage space UI. To get around it, I used PowerShell to create commands to create the storage space which seemed to work. I get the drive on my PC and it should the right...
  5. Bad storage space after update OS to 2004

Bad storage space after update OS to 2004: [ATTACH] Hi Guys I upgraded my W10 to latest...and killed my storage spaces Any ideas? Don't mind ..I just want to reinstall it back. I lost 60TB of spaces Regards Azrin { azrin.info }...
  6. Storage spaces prepare for removal not an option

Storage spaces prepare for removal not an option: I have a 63 TB storage space, Storage spaces claims I am using 55.7 TB of 56.3 TB pool capacity. I already removed one drive from my pool and have moved files off the SS to reduce it's actual used space to 41.4 TB. Why does SS still think it is full? I cannot initiate a...
  7. Is it possible to use Windows "Storage Spaces" for the boot (C) drive?

Is it possible to use Windows "Storage Spaces" for the boot (C) drive?: I want redundancy for my primary (C) boot drive and I wanted to use Storage Spaces to do a 2-way mirror, but I can't figure out how to set it up? Is it possible to do it for a primary drive? Specifically one that already contains a Win10 install? I have two identical SSD's....
  8. Storage spaces showing more used than actual

Storage spaces showing more used than actual: I am working on tearing down my storage space because it wouldn't allow me to add more drives. Currently I have removed files from it yet it still shows full capacity. SS says using 55.8 TB file explorer shows only 44.2 TB used. How do I resolve this? submitted by...
  9. Windows Storage Spaces issue "Using 10.2 TB of 14.5 TB pool capacity"

Windows Storage Spaces issue "Using 10.2 TB of 14.5 TB pool capacity": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Raglesnarf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3tggr/windows_storage_spaces_issue_using_102_tb_of_145/
  10. Windows 10 2004: Storage Spaces data loss fixed ahead of wider rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 2004: Storage Spaces data loss fixed ahead of wider rollout: Microsoft has finally published an optional update to address at least four major bugs in Windows 10 version 2004, including Storage Spaces file corruption issue where the disk-failure protection feature is broken. As we reported in June, users claimed that Windows 10 May...