Windows 10: Storage under Disk 0?

Discus and support Storage under Disk 0? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I set up a new Windows install on my NVMe and under computer management it shows “disk 0, partition 2”. Is this normal? submitted by /u/Adalwolf311... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adalwolf311, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Storage under Disk 0?

I set up a new Windows install on my NVMe and under computer management it shows “disk 0, partition 2”.

Is this normal?

submitted by /u/Adalwolf311
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Adalwolf311, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Storage under Disk 0?

switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since
    the SSD is Disk 1 the Ubuntu install goes directly to Disk 0 because Disk 0 is first on the list. How can I switch the two Disks so my SSD drive is Disk 0? Thanks.

Katie Witkin, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Storage under Disk 0?

1. Storage under Disk 0? - Similar Threads - Storage under Disk

2. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  3. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  4. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB: Hello everyone, I have problem with my laptop which is Asus X570Z window 10 with initially HDD. I just change to SSD REALTEK_RL6643 about 1 month ago from a shop and suddenly today my laptop enter BIOS mode. I try to restart my laptop by using power button but the laptop will...
  6. Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB: Hello everyone, I have problem with my laptop which is Asus X570Z window 10 with initially HDD. I just change to SSD REALTEK_RL6643 about 1 month ago from a shop and suddenly today my laptop enter BIOS mode. I try to restart my laptop by using power button but the laptop will...
  7. Laptop enter bios and the storage show Hard Disk 0 GB

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. External hard drive being recognized under 'disk drives' but not under 'storage controllers'I

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive being recognized under 'disk drives' but not under 'storage controllers'I: Hi, I'm using Boot Camp right now on a mac, and I don't have enough space to use the internal drive for downloads so I'm trying to use the external drives. I have a Toshiba USB 3.0 2 TB external drive, and while the system seems to recognize that I have a USB 3.0 plugged in,...
  9. Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there.: Under storage usage I have a Local Disk E showing up. But when I try to find out what is stored there It says there is nothing. It indicates that I have 829MB of which 564MB used and 264MB free. What is this and can I remove this E Disk?...
  10. Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store: I have a weird problem. I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows 10 store. But i can see this hard disc under my Computer. Missing is Hard Disc F Here a picture: [img] 134556