Windows 10: storage xbox live pc

Discus and support storage xbox live pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi when i try to install a game it comes up with unknown avalible where i should be able to select the location i want to save the game i have tryed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nicholasbrook, Jun 16, 2021.

1. storage xbox live pc

hi when i try to install a game it comes up with unknown avalible where i should be able to select the location i want to save the game i have tryed going into setting to change the defualt location but there is none i have unistalled and reinstalled xbox live tryed to reset the app asweel no luck i think this may be due to me adding anouther hard drive to me pc thats when this problam started thanks

:)

nicholasbrook, Jun 16, 2021

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing the Xbox Live Creators Program

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...ators-program/

Brink, Jun 16, 2021
  4. storage xbox live pc

Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps:

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps:

• Press the menu key on the controller.

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps:

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

• Select Settings.

• Select All Settings.

• Select Network.

• Select Network settings.

• Select Advance settings.

• Select Alternate MAC address.

• Select Clear.

Method 4. Run the Network Connection Test on your console.

• Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    • On the right side of the Network settings screen, select Test network connection.

If the connection test is successful, try to purchase the membership or subscribe to Xbox Live again.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

storage xbox live pc

1. storage xbox live pc - Similar Threads - storage xbox live

2. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  3. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  4. Xbox live gold on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold on pc: Do I need to pay for an xbox live gold subscription to play games like forza and mincraft bedrock online on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-on-pc/12e116a9-f4a0-4760-8aab-2ce03d84c689
  5. Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc

Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc: I'm trying to play phantasy star online 2 on pc. I know the install works because I played it for a couple days before this problem started happening. It looks like I've been signed out of xbox live, and am unable to sign in. My account is fine because I was able to sign in...
  6. xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox live: Instal xbox live https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/aa34107f-7148-42dc-841f-bcdb6b3d1ccd
  7. Xbox live

Xbox live: New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/f9267973-3603-4495-b757-53d3d03bdc28
  8. Xbox Live PC cannot login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live PC cannot login: Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again...
  9. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...
  10. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416