Windows 10: storarge clean up glitch

Discus and support storarge clean up glitch in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Have you noticed that after clean up of temporary files is done and back up to the main storage screen the original value remains the same as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by thomaseg1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

storarge clean up glitch

Have you noticed that after clean up of temporary files is done and back up to the main
    storage screen the original value remains the same as the prepurged value .
    Glitch?

storarge clean up glitch [​IMG]

storarge clean up glitch [​IMG]

:)

thomaseg1, Aug 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Aug 31, 2019
  4. storarge clean up glitch

File Explorer Visual Glitch

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • Have you tried to select a different file outside the File Explorer window to check if the issue persists?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot and check if the issue persists. If performing a clean
    boot
    on your device resolves your concern, it means that a third party software is causing the issue. We suggest that you uninstall or disable them. The steps on how to perform a clean
    boot
    are provided on this link.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

storarge clean up glitch

1. storarge clean up glitch - Similar Threads - storarge clean glitch

2. Mouse glitching up and down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse glitching up and down.: My mouse is glitching up and down every day and it gets annoying. It's been happening for quite a while now, and i've tried alot of methods. The only time my mouse calms down is when I hold the touchpad down. My mouse is wired. I also checked to see if there was anything...
  3. Mouse glitching up and down.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse glitching up and down.: My mouse is glitching up and down every day and it gets annoying. It's been happening for quite a while now, and i've tried alot of methods. The only time my mouse calms down is when I hold the touchpad down. My mouse is wired. I also checked to see if there was anything...
  4. Mouse glitching up and down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disk Clean Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Clean Up: Removing Disk Clean Up was a terrible mistake and Storage Sense is a mess for an alternative. Bring back and improve if you like the original Disk Clean Up option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-clean-up/cf868ce6-e35d-494b-a851-ddd860a1c7f6
  6. Disk clean up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk clean up: I did update on windows and when it was done i went in disk clean up to clean Windows update clean up i did it and space wont came back it second time pls help where space go and when i go in disk clean up space windows update clean up wont show up when i go clean up system...
  7. Disk clean up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk clean up: I did update on windows and when it was done i went in disk clean up to clean Windows update clean up i did it and space wont came back it second time pls help where space go and when i go in disk clean up space windows update clean up wont show up when i go clean up system...
  8. Clean up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Clean up: Today I booted my computer to see what looked like the update screen with the 0% etc... except it said it was cleaning up my computer. How do I turn this off? Anyway to know what it removed? 180233
  9. Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10.: After installing my GPU driver I noticed my desktop background went fully black. I moused over my icons and they were all highlited. Eventually after I clicked it went away. Screenshot: Attachment 27346 It then happened again and when I moused over the icons they...
  10. disc clean up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    disc clean up: hi, is it safe to delete windows update clean up files.thanks 53494