Windows 10: Store app and verify won't work among other things.

Discus and support Store app and verify won't work among other things. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HELP! I cannot use my App store, help or verify my account on my computer. Everytime I try - the app store immediately closes, I get a gray box that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShawnThurgood, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Store app and verify won't work among other things.

HELP! I cannot use my App store, help or verify my account on my computer. Everytime I try - the app store immediately closes, I get a gray box that immediately closes. I switched to a local account, and now I can't go back to my micro soft account because I get the gray box for that that also closes.

:)

ShawnThurgood, Nov 7, 2018

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 7, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Store app and verify won't work among other things.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Store app and verify won't work among other things.

1. Store app and verify won't work among other things. - Similar Threads - Store app verify

2. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network issues among other things: I am running Windows 10, 21H2. For starters, I am missing a lot of app icons in the Start Menu. Network and Internet settings crash the moment I try to open them while connected to a network. Speaking of networks, the icon on the bottom right used to show Identifying...,...
  3. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues among other things: I am running Windows 10, 21H2. For starters, I am missing a lot of app icons in the Start Menu. Network and Internet settings crash the moment I try to open them while connected to a network. Speaking of networks, the icon on the bottom right used to show Identifying...,...
  4. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Certain things in taskbar among other things don't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain things in taskbar among other things don't work.: This happened after the new windows update on 4/14/21. Everything was working fine until then. I got the computer at the end of 2019. After the new update there are a number of bugs but the ones that really prevent me are the fact that pressing f4 does not open screen...
  6. Can't log into accounts, among other things

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log into accounts, among other things: Just recently, Ive been having trouble with access to sites. The most serious case is with my online access to my banks checking account. Ive never had a problem in the past, but a couple days ago I logged in and kept getting error messages saying Im entering incorrect...
  7. Can't log into accounts, among other things

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log into accounts, among other things: Just recently, Ive been having trouble with access to sites. The most serious case is with my online access to my banks checking account. Ive never had a problem in the past, but a couple days ago I logged in and kept getting error messages saying Im entering incorrect...
  8. Kernel Check Failure among other things!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kernel Check Failure among other things!: Hello, Hopefully someone can help! Built the PC about three weeks ago, been working fine, then suddenly, all sorts of problems, such as Page fault in nonpaged area and Kmode exception not handled. After various ideas I decided to remaster it. I made a USB boot drive using...
  9. Lost admin privilages among other things.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost admin privilages among other things.: So i have been having major issues with my PC for a while now. All admin privilages have been lost and my computer fails to do basic things like shut off. I The option to shut the computer down in the menu is not there. It reads "There are no current power options available"....
  10. Cannot access Store, among other things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access Store, among other things: I have not been able to access the Microsoft Store, or run some of the tiled apps, for several days now. I think it started with the 1909 update. I noticed that OneNote, which I use daily, wouldn't sync. I uninstalled it, then went to the Store to reinstall it, but then I...