Windows 10: store app does not let me switch out of s mode

Discus and support store app does not let me switch out of s mode in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; the store app does not let me try out of s mode I try through the setting and I search switch out of s mode and it will appear and i click the learn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by store app error, Mar 23, 2020.

1. store app does not let me switch out of s mode

the store app does not let me try out of s mode I try through the setting and I search switch out of s mode and it will appear and i click the learn more but then it says that it is not found and that there is an error with the store app

:)

store app error, Mar 23, 2020
  2. RisherP Win User

Switch Out of S Mode Not Working in Microsoft Store

I finally was able to fix this "Switch Out of S" issue. It is not obvious so I wanted to share.

First, the issue is with the Microsoft Store, not the device. Here are the steps...

• Open the Microsoft Store app
    • Click on the "..." at the upper right of the screen
    • Choose "Downloads and Updates"
    • Scroll down to the Microsoft Store app and click to update
    The update downloaded to my new Surface Go.

Then on your device...

• Go to your device's Windows Settings
    • Select "Update & Security"
    • Select "Activation"
    • Select "Switch Out of S" and go to Microsoft Store
    • Once there you will be able to make the switch
    Talk about painful...

Good luck,

Paulette

RisherP, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Mar 23, 2020
  4. store app does not let me switch out of s mode

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

store app does not let me switch out of s mode

1. store app does not let me switch out of s mode - Similar Threads - store app does

2. Why does the microsoft store not let me switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the microsoft store not let me switch out of S mode?: I have tried a bunch of different suggestions I've found on here of ways to switch out of S mode but no matter what I do it tells me that "something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." Then when I'm in the activation section of settings, it says that upgrades can't...
  3. Why does the microsoft store not let me switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the microsoft store not let me switch out of S mode?: I have tried a bunch of different suggestions I've found on here of ways to switch out of S mode but no matter what I do it tells me that "something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." Then when I'm in the activation section of settings, it says that upgrades can't...
  4. won't let me switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    won't let me switch out of s mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode for about a year now and I've tried everything. The directions for switching out of S Mode FROM MICROSOFT state "On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section,...
  5. won't let me switch out of s mode

won't let me switch out of s mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode for about a year now and I've tried everything. The directions for switching out of S Mode FROM MICROSOFT state "On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section,...
  6. How do I switch out of s mode if Microsoft store does not let me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch out of s mode if Microsoft store does not let me?: I got a new hp laptop and I NEED to switch out of s mode for educational reasons. I need to install a non Microsoft store app to complete online college exams. I have been trying for weeks, but cannot switch out of s mode. I restarted the laptop and the Microsoft store app, I...
  7. How do I switch out of s mode if Microsoft store does not let me?

How do I switch out of s mode if Microsoft store does not let me?: I got a new hp laptop and I NEED to switch out of s mode for educational reasons. I need to install a non Microsoft store app to complete online college exams. I have been trying for weeks, but cannot switch out of s mode. I restarted the laptop and the Microsoft store app, I...
  8. Doesn't let me switch out of S Mode

Doesn't let me switch out of S Mode: Hello, I have been trying to switch out of s mode for months and it still doesn't work. I go to the Microsoft Store to try to do the Switch Out Of S Mode And i click it it says enter administrator password But There isn't a password bar or username bar. I'm Stuck and clueless...
  9. Won't let me switch out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me switch out of S mode: After I updated my computer, it switched me back to S mode, and now when I try to get out of S mode from the Store, it brings up an error message saying "something went wrong" and to "try again later." I have already restarted my computer twice trying to solve this issue. Any...
  10. Won't Let Me Switch Out Of S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't Let Me Switch Out Of S Mode: I just bought this computer with Windows 10. The first day I managed to switch out of S Mode and download other applications Google Chrome and Firefox. But a few days later the computer updated and when I tried to open Chrome it told me I was in S Mode and would need to...