Windows 10: Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error

Discus and support Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; refreshed my pc over a week agao, everything is spot on but windows store refuses to let me redownload my owned apps, dolby acess, dolby vision... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DR3WST3R, Jun 1, 2021.

1. DR3WST3R Win User

Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error

refreshed my pc over a week agao, everything is spot on but windows store refuses to let me redownload my owned apps, dolby acess, dolby vision extensions, dolby atmos for headphones, been going through microsoft help/support to no avail, i cannot find the answer/fix to my issue - Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try again or restart your device. That may help. Code: 0x80072EE7, basicall starts at acquiring licence then error on all 3, everything else in store no issues

:)

DR3WST3R, Jun 1, 2021
  2. TheBunz Win User

Dolby Atmos won't install

I have downloaded the Dolby Access app through Windows Store, I have gone through the "getting Dolby Atmos" prompts through the app, I opted to go with the 30 day trial and it appeared to be installing Dolby while a loading spinner ran over the trial option.
    Afterwards it prompted me to begin setup of Dolby Atmos by going to my device properties -> Spatial Sound -> Dolby Atmos...however the option "Dolby Atmos" is not there.

I figured maybe I just need to restart my computer to finish the install but even after restarting I still only see the option "off" under the Spatial Sound tab. There does not seem to be anyway to attempt to re-install the software as there is no program
    listed for Dolby Atmos in my Programs list and the Dolby Access app seems to believe it is installed on my computer.

How can I go about fixing this issue?

TheBunz, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Jose Est Win User
    DOLBY ATMOS APP ON WINDOWS STORE SHOWING ERROR

Hi Michael,

One of the known issues with Dolby Access is prevent some users from being able to download Dolby Atmos for Headphones after activating a trial.

Customers impacted should contact Dolby using the support link in the store listing or by pressing “Feedback” from within the “Info” section of Dolby Access.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Jun 1, 2021
  4. ivanflo Win User

DOLBY ATMOS APP ON WINDOWS STORE SHOWING ERROR

Below is a complete copy of the support email I was sent from Dolby.

In short:

1. Uninstall Dolby Atmos for headphones2. reset Dolby access

3. Install Dolby Atmos for headphones

This allows me to now select/set Dolby Atmos for spatial surround.

However, my ony source of Atmos content is the Netflix app and unfortunately Netflix still does not detect Atmos compatibility (it use to work fine before I started having these issues).

I basically gave up and went to watch Netflix with Atmos and headphones on my Xbox instead.

how's everyone else tracking?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Andrew!

Thank you for contacting Dolby Customer Support. I do apologize you are having problems with Dolby Atmos on your PC. I would be happy to assist you with this issue.

There are a few steps you will need to follow in order to resolve this issue.

Firstly, I would like for you to uninstall Dolby Atmos for Headphones from your device for me and reinstall it.

In order to do this I would like for you to navigate to your “Apps & Features” folder on your PC. You can do this by clicking your start button at the bottom right of your screen. After you’ve done this go ahead and search for “apps and features” in the Cortana
    search bar. This should then bring up the aforementioned folder in the results. Go ahead and click this folder.

Once you have done this go ahead and check the folder for both “Dolby Access” and “Dolby Atmos for Headphones”. Once you see Dolby Atmos for Headphones, select this and then uninstall it.

After you’ve done this, go back into your Apps & Features folder and select Dolby Access this time. After you’ve done this, instead of uninstalling it, when you have this selected, click on “advanced options” and select “Reset”. This will reset the application
    and the settings within the application.

After you’ve done this, I would like for you to restart your PC and open Dolby Access again. This will now prompt you to set the program up as if it’s the first time you just downloaded it.

Please follow the onscreen steps and you should then be able to use Dolby Atmos again. I would appreciate if you could respond to this email and let us know if this resolves your issue as this is an issue we are expecting these steps to resolve the problem.

Thank you for your patience. Have a wonderful day!

The Dolby Support Team

ivanflo, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error - Similar Threads - Store App Dolby

2. Dolby Access not recognizing Dolby Visions Extensions on my Windows 11 laptop after doing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access not recognizing Dolby Visions Extensions on my Windows 11 laptop after doing...: I have installed the Dolby Vision Extensions on my PC, but the Dolby Access app is still showing an error message that says, "To enable Dolby Vision, please install the Dolby Vision Extensions on your PC." Even though I have already installed the extensions, the app doesn't...
  3. Dolby Access not recognizing Dolby Visions Extensions on my Windows 11 laptop after doing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Access not recognizing Dolby Visions Extensions on my Windows 11 laptop after doing...: I have installed the Dolby Vision Extensions on my PC, but the Dolby Access app is still showing an error message that says, "To enable Dolby Vision, please install the Dolby Vision Extensions on your PC." Even though I have already installed the extensions, the app doesn't...
  4. Help: Dolby Atmos for Headphones Dolby Access App with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help: Dolby Atmos for Headphones Dolby Access App with bluetooth headphones: Hello,I'm having an issue with Dolby Atmos for Headphones and I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar experience.TLDR: Help correcting issue. Dolby Atmos for Headphones add-on for Dolby Access App purchased from the Microsoft Store installed on laptop. Worked with...
  5. dolby vision extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dolby vision extension: I'm seeing this advertisement "Microsoft’s new app “Dolby Vision Extensions” now available in google play store Microsoft launches a new app called “ Dolby Vision Extensions” in Google play Store.With this app, you can transforms your PC experience with ultravivid picture...
  6. dolby vision extension

dolby vision extension: I'm seeing this advertisement "Microsoft’s new app “Dolby Vision Extensions” now available in google play store Microsoft launches a new app called “ Dolby Vision Extensions” in Google play Store.With this app, you can transforms your PC experience with ultravivid picture...
  7. Dolby Access/Atmos Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby Access/Atmos Question: I found a post from a year ago that talks about this but hoping there is an update today. I've been using Dolby Atmos for about 6 months and a friend recently purchased it. His version has an equalizer and settings (purple colored icon). My version has no settings/equalizer...
  8. Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence: The title is self-explanatory , I tried everything to resolve it Powershell command , WSReset and even clear the cache. Just help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-licence/d23f1727-d597-4884-8f52-266e552e41dc"
  9. dolby atmos/dolby access playback error

dolby atmos/dolby access playback error: when i connect my laptop to my tv via HDMI, i cannot play movies anymore in Dolby Atmos and it showing play back error / error type: video error, this problem occurred only after windows 10 update. But once i disconnect my laptop from tv via hdmi, i can use dolby atmos...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dolby vision extension