Windows 10: Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

Discus and support Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Newandapproved, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached).

Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive 8c0205de-63f6-420b-9ca4-f3a5661a0bb8?upload=true.png

Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive 840fcaf7-7e77-4628-958c-dd778ece0bd5?upload=true.png

I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd be more than happy to clarify it for you, but please tell me/show me how (by examples/steps). Thank you!

:)

Newandapproved, Nov 14, 2018

2. Facebook apps &Facebook messenger

Hello,

Regarding your concern, we recommend that you try each version of the Facebook and Messenger app. Use the app that works for your phone.

You can install the mentioned apps by visiting the following links:

Please make sure that you have enough space in your Storage to run the app.

Let us know if you need more help.

Shaira Cay, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Mosk79 Win User
    Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.

This 2 apps doesnt work on Windows 10 Anniversary edition
    I did almost everythng, reset Windows Store cache, reset SID user cache, reset app, everything...this 2 apps DOESN'T WORK

Today facebook release and update...and nothing.

It seems the devs doesn't even know their apps aren't working...I can't believe it, but its true.

(There are a lot of comments on facebook help page, nobody knows the answer, nobody with windows 10 anniversary edition is able to start facebook or messenger apps.

Mosk79, Nov 14, 2018
  4. thomcats Win User

Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

I want to remove Facebook Messenger

You're quite right about the version. I'm out to kill the Facebook Messenger. Thought that possibly removing the Windows app might help, but it doesn't. Will look into the URL you suggested above. Thanks! Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive :)

thomcats, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

1. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive - Similar Threads - Store App Facebook

2. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  3. Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App: I tried logging into the Facebook Messenger app today on my laptop and I keep getting the incorrect password message, even though I have reset my password multiple times already. The app was working fine on my desktop before this issue happened, and now I log on to the app on...
  4. Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app: Starting today, we’re rolling out a new, simplified version of Messenger: Messenger 4. In a recent Messenger study, 7 out of 10 (71%) people told us simplicity is the top priority for them in a messaging app (1). Among people surveyed who are messaging more frequently, 62%...
  5. facebook messenger app issue

facebook messenger app issue: My facebook messenger app is not working on my windows 10 Lumia phone. I receive this error message REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 or higher. I tried doing a soft reset to no avail as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. What else should I do?...
  6. FACEBOOK APP & Beta WONT START even Messenger

FACEBOOK APP & Beta WONT START even Messenger: Hi! Since July 16, 2018, my Facebook app closes after few secs, it doesn't continue. Earlier even my Viber wasn't working, but I've reinstalled it and Viber works. I've tried CC cleaner, uninstalled and deleted registry but still not working or maybe I cant delete it. I...
  7. Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.

Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.: Facebook & Messenger have not worked at all since the last two updates. They are still working on my Asus Laptop & Lumia 950xl smart phone. The apps are just not to work on my PC. Which is running Window 10 Pro. Have tried just about everything I can think of. I think it's...
  8. Any one use the FaceBook Messenger App

Any one use the FaceBook Messenger App: Anyone use the Face Book Messenger App through Windows 10 Store An Update is ready to be downloaded and installed this is the one that comes through Windows 10 Not the one that comes with Face Book through MSN or Google No Version Number given 51474
  9. Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps: Hi All Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016. Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou. Cheers & Good Day....... *Smile *Smile *Smile...
  10. Facebook App Notifications

Facebook App Notifications: Hi, Hoping someone with knowledge of Facebook can help (not sure if its the App or FB in general, not a big user of it) I like the way the app integrates so use this over the website, but i keep getting a message in Action Centre about unread Notifications Today it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rest api is deprecated messenger

2. why cant i log on to facebook on my phone it comes up rest api v2.1 and higher