Windows 10: Store app install

Discus and support Store app install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get a error when trying to install anything'0x87aF00B'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterStrong, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Store app install

I get a error when trying to install anything'0x87aF00B'

:)

PeterStrong, Aug 20, 2020

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Store app install

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Store app install :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Store app install

1. Store app install - Similar Threads - Store app install

2. Microsoft Store apps not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store apps not installing: I tried installing many different apps on Microsoft Store. I buyed(got) the app but could not install them, if i hit install it does literally nothing. Any ideas? Im using Windows 10 Home - - - Updated - - - It'll really help if i can get a quick response because its very...
  3. unable to install app store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to install app store apps: Popup states "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account". I have gone to accounts.microsoft.com and verified that my PC is signed in and connected to my account. I am logged in as admin. I just acquired this PC and this is a new...
  4. Microsoft Store not Installing Apps

Microsoft Store not Installing Apps: [ATTACH] As you can see in the picture above, I have been trying to install this VPN on my laptop since last week or so. And it shows either Downloading pending, or starting download, but its been like that for days now. Now I can't even download any other apps in the store...
  5. microsoft store not installing apps

microsoft store not installing apps: I'm having trouble installing apps. I've already checked and installed updates for Windows 10 and on Microsoft apps and have also run the troubleshooting for apps, but still having problems....
  6. Microsoft Store will not install apps

Microsoft Store will not install apps: Hello! I'm having an issue with my Microsoft Store. It won't allow me to install any apps! I can click on the install button, and it will disappear, but when you go to the downloads and updates tab, it will not show up at all! To show you what I mean, I made a brief video:...
  7. Windows Store apps not installing

Windows Store apps not installing: So, I have to admit that this is the result of my own stupidity. I wanted to move over my C:\Users\USERNAME folder to a separate drive (D:\) to wear less on my ssd said and done, I changed the location of documents, desktop, music etc via properties on the folders in quick...
  8. Windows Store will not install apps

Windows Store will not install apps: I've tried installing multiple apps and The Weather Channel app will go through the motions of installing, but won't actually install (I get the install button again after it says it installed). For the rest of the apps that I tried installing, I get error 0x8E5E0408....
  9. Store Apps don't install

Store Apps don't install: Hi All, I created an MS account so I could install apps from the Store. Creating the MS account went smooth. I accessed the Store and attempted to install the Facebook app, and the progress bar went two thirds across the window and stopped moving. It still sits there. when I...
  10. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps: First off, thank you microsoft for turning solitaire into a competition game, ... And because hearts is no longer part of what is installed in windows, I figured I'd hit up the Store app and fetch me one. Open the store. Search for "Hearts" Click on "Games" in the...