Windows 10: Store App is missing from my laptop. How can I replace it????

Discus and support Store App is missing from my laptop. How can I replace it???? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Store App has disappeared from my Win10 laptop. How can I replace it??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DarrellBearden, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Store App is missing from my laptop. How can I replace it????

Store App has disappeared from my Win10 laptop. How can I replace it??

:)

DarrellBearden, Mar 1, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Store app is missing.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Are you signing in with Microsoft User account or local user account?

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store icon.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Store App is missing from my laptop. How can I replace it????

Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Store App is missing from my laptop. How can I replace it????

1. Store App is missing from my laptop. How can I replace it???? - Similar Threads - Store App missing

2. The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it?: I have no Money icon on my recently installed Window's 10 How can I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-money-icon-is-missing-from-my-desktop-how-do-i/dc7dca7e-e6c2-4482-a448-20e91359bef2
  3. How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I open the downloaded app. from MICROSOFT STORE?: Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them. Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open....
  4. Can I Replace My Laptop Fan?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I Replace My Laptop Fan?: My Laptop is a 2015 Windows 10 HP BeatsAudio 8gb RAM and Pavilion 17. The fan has been roughly loud and annoying lately getting noisy for absolutely no reasons. No viruses and it has been cleaned thoroughly....
  5. How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library: Today, some of my purchased apps were missing from My Library of Microsoft store, how can I restore those purchased apps, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-some-purchased-apps-from/a8fb246c-0ccc-45fa-8b30-ca7b096ec966"
  6. Can I download apps from Microsoft store to my ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download apps from Microsoft store to my ipad: Im trying to use estimate and invoice creator app on my ipad iis this possiable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-apps-from-microsoft-store-to-my/f94916fa-056f-4198-ac01-5753ecc6baf8
  7. How can i stop my laptop from updating?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i stop my laptop from updating?: I already deactivated windows update through services.msc but somehow my laptop wants to update when shutting down. The last time i updated, my laptop got literally destroyed. Nothing worked and sound was completely gone and i had to return to a recovery point. It really...
  8. How can I prevent my child from downloading free apps in the Microsoft Store?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I prevent my child from downloading free apps in the Microsoft Store?: I have my son set up with a Microsoft account associated with my family, and I have enabled parental controls on his account. I have marked the setting that should require parental consent for him to "buy" things from the store. However, this doesn't prevent him from...
  9. how can i set instagram as a default app in my store

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i set instagram as a default app in my store: I don't know how to set Instagram as my default app I tried I want to settings and then apps and then set as  default app it ask me to choose default app in windows store but I can't find its file type . please tell me how can I change it into its file type...
  10. how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop: sir I am buying new laptop .it is good . but my apps are not down load in my system. so what can I do . please give guidance. tq...