Windows 10: store app not work

Discus and support store app not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i start the app it atomaticaly close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-app-not-work/6f8ea5be-6fbf-4993-b043-91b2345e8152 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nahit Ahmad, Dec 22, 2018.

1. store app not work

when i start the app it atomaticaly close

:)

Nahit Ahmad, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. store app not work :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 22, 2018
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

store app not work

Windows App store is not working..

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

store app not work

1. store app not work - Similar Threads - store app

2. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .: i made the update sfrom the advance driver updater app what i must do next pls . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-completly-the-realtek-app-from/ef1035bf-df76-45dc-b2aa-82b88799602b
  3. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .: i made the update sfrom the advance driver updater app what i must do next pls . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-completly-the-realtek-app-from/ef1035bf-df76-45dc-b2aa-82b88799602b
  4. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  6. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  7. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  8. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  9. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...