Windows 10: Store app

Discus and support Store app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i cannot open STORE APP,if i try to open it, it says THE SERVER STUMBLED. It closes immediately after showing that. HELP ME OUT... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BelloMuhammad Mukhtar, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:27 AM.

1. Store app

i cannot open STORE APP,if i try to open it, it says THE SERVER STUMBLED. It closes immediately after showing that. HELP ME OUT

:)

BelloMuhammad Mukhtar, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:27 AM
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Store app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:30 AM
  4. Store app

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

Thema:

Store app

1. Store app - Similar Threads - Store app

2. Store app not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store app not working: When I click on the store tile it doesn't work, also it looks like its installing an update on the start menu, is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/stadiafan37 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl1e6h/store_app_not_working/
  3. windows 10 pro - Launching itunes - its now a windows app from the ms store - it is not an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pro - Launching itunes - its now a windows app from the ms store - it is not an...: Please do not to help me by pasting a how to create a shortcut in windows ... And - Unless you understand what i am talking about just skip this post. so now iTunes is in the Microsoft store the only way to launch it is from the start menu. A by typing the iTunes name and...
  4. Microsoft store apps installing problem

Microsoft store apps installing problem: I tried to install Xodo pdf reader from Microsoft store on windows 10. But it didn't work out. it was taking limitless time to download and then showed error. Mentioning that There was no problem in my internet connection. Now it feels that there is no way to download and...
  5. You'll need a new app to run the ms-windows-store link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll need a new app to run the ms-windows-store link: I don't know what happened but i don't even know when it happened but my microsoft store is gone, just completely dissipated no trace its done. Don't reply with the same old solutions i've tried every solution with windows powershell, I've reset my entire pc cleaned the...
  6. i can't sign into Microsoft Store app on my PC

i can't sign into Microsoft Store app on my PC: I can't sign into Microsoft Store app on my PC. I tired every thing like reseting the app. running the trouble shooter but didn't work. please help....
  7. Microsoft Store App not loading

Microsoft Store App not loading: I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay up. I have tried to pin it to my task bar it will not stay. * Moved from Research/Soundscape * Original title: App not...
  8. windows store apps

windows store apps: I am not able to open my windows store and many of it's apps such camera, cortana, photos and many more. How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-apps/876ff92f-3be5-4584-be26-87735a1a4085
  9. Microsoft Store cant update certain apps

Microsoft Store cant update certain apps: I need to update Forza Horizon 4, which i know the latest update is only 1.2 GB, but it has been stuck at this stage the whole time. And if it did start, it doesnt show any progress bar which leads to an infinte download. [ATTACH] Things that i've did: - Resigning my...
  10. Microsoft app store

Microsoft app store: Hi, the microsoft app store does nit work on my laptop and I cannot install or remove any apps. I tried to run the troubleshoot at the -update and security - Troubleshoot - Windows store apps, but it gave me the message that the problem is that the user account is a...