Windows 10: Store apps and notification not working

Discus and support Store apps and notification not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have developed a problem with some apps installed from the store MS Minesweeper and several of the other MS games, the problem also seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stephen Petitt, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Store apps and notification not working

Hi

I have developed a problem with some apps installed from the store MS Minesweeper and several of the other MS games, the problem also seems to be affecting my notification window which is empty.

The apps work after a boot without a problem as does the notification area but at some time afterwards, they stop.

I am getting the following error when starting Minesweeper.

Faulting application name: Minesweeper.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5ae77b6a
    Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.17134.81, time stamp: 0xc62ef699
    Exception code: 0xc000027b
    Fault offset: 0x0084d998
    Faulting process ID: 0x34c0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d449e5158a8ce0
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftMinesweeper_2.7.4300.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minesweeper.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll
    Report ID: 9562d69c-1cca-40bc-802d-b29e9695e57c
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.MicrosoftMinesweeper_2.7.4300.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App

I have done a Rest on the apps and uninstalled and re-installed from the Store but nothing works apart from a re-boot

:)

Stephen Petitt, Sep 11, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Facebook Notifications and Live Tile Not Working

Hi Terry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Notifications and the Facebook Live Tile stopped", are you using Facebook app from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

If you are using Facebook app from Windows Store, then I suggest you to follow the methods below to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter to check for any changes in app settings on the computer
    and turn on app notification.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: I recommend you to follow the steps below to turn on app notification and check if it helps.

Select Settings > System > Notifications & actions >
    Turn on Show app notifications.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with getting Facebook notifications, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Store apps and notification not working

Apps missing from the list of show notifications from these apps

Hello,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Which is the current version of Windows 10 installed on your device?

Follow: Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard, type
    winver, and press Enter to know the Windows version installed.

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article about the notification for apps and check if it helps.

Refer: Change notification and action settings

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the app notifications for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Store apps and notification not working

1. Store apps and notification not working - Similar Threads - Store apps notification

2. app store is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app store is not working: app store is not working after removing adware and third party antyvirus software, non of the goggled suggestions helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-is-not-working/88e31622-8edf-490e-8fbc-fe84c39b4ef3
  3. Store app not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store app not working: When I click on the store tile it doesn't work, also it looks like its installing an update on the start menu, is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/stadiafan37 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl1e6h/store_app_not_working/
  4. Apps store not working

Apps store not working: I am unable to update any apps from the microsoft store. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-store-not-working/93094dc3-4419-4c24-a65d-0c89156e2a2d"
  5. Apps and APP Store no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and APP Store no longer working: since a few days ago I have not been able to run apps such as photo, calculator or app store. When i click on a jpg photo thumbmail in explorer, I get a message "the app didn't start". I now have to view photos using "paint". I thought maybe a recent update was the problem....
  6. W10, Notifications, Apps and VPN not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10, Notifications, Apps and VPN not working: Since quite some time my vpn is not working anymore, (error message) "the modem is already in use or not configured properly". Notifications are working after a restart, but after a few minutes stop working. When checking in settings/notifications/app, first all apps that...
  7. store app not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    store app not work: when i start the app it atomaticaly close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-app-not-work/6f8ea5be-6fbf-4993-b043-91b2345e8152
  8. Store apps and notification not working

Store apps and notification not working: Hi I have developed a problem with some apps installed from the store MS Minesweeper and several of the other MS games, the problem also seems to be affecting my notification window which is empty. The apps work after a boot without a problem as does the notification area...
  9. Store app not working

Store app not working: My store app quit working and the windows repair tool said I need to download a new app. Does anyone know where to find the app to download it? 33235
  10. Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up

Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up: Hi there, My apologies if this has been covered already, however I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that directly applied to the general issues I have been receiving. Let me just start off by noting I noticed this issue persisted whilst I was using Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minesweeper exception code: 0xc000027b