Windows 10: Store apps keep reinstalling

Discus and support Store apps keep reinstalling in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Octopuss, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Octopuss Win User

Store apps keep reinstalling

I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled, presumably with one of the cumulative updates (that's the only way I can think of).
    Is there any way to prevent this?

:)

Octopuss, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Store apps keep reinstalling :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Store apps keep reinstalling

Twiiter on Windows 10 - or general app store problem

Hi Simon,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    After the Windows Store is reset, uninstall and reinstall Twitter App from Windows Store and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Store apps keep reinstalling

1. Store apps keep reinstalling - Similar Threads - Store apps keep

2. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  3. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot: sorry for my english so my problem is i cant open microsoft store app after every boot i only can open microsoft store app and i see every microsoft store app is installing and i takes about 3-5 hours to install all of them and i cant like that i need them already installed...
  4. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot: sorry for my english so my problem is i cant open microsoft store app after every boot i only can open microsoft store app and i see every microsoft store app is installing and i takes about 3-5 hours to install all of them and i cant like that i need them already installed...
  5. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

6. no windows app store, how to reinstall

no windows app store, how to reinstall: when I do the reinstall thing on power admin, it does not work, and when on cmd admin, it says 'Get-AppXPackage' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. can someone help me, and even when I restart the computer tablet after the...
  7. Reinstall Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Microsoft Store App: How Can I reinstall Microsoft Store App on my windows10 as I made reset for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-microsoft-store-app/a1fefeee-f585-48bc-88f3-3a7ded665074
  8. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  9. Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store

Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store: I reset my lap to the factory setting and found out that my mail and calander app does not show up on the start up screen. When I go to the app store I can find it there saying it is owned. But when I try to install , it down loads and then says cant install and will try...
  10. Apps keep opening store

Apps keep opening store: All of my system apps will only open the store instead of the app. Windows update - store opens Power options - store opens All settings - store opens Regular apps (weather, news, etc) open just fine. Anyone else encounter this? 8837