Windows 10: Store apps repeatedly installing with same version

Discus and support Store apps repeatedly installing with same version in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing a problem with store apps. I noticed the following: 1. Some of store apps appears in the store DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE repeated once a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by F.Wu, Jun 30, 2020.

1. F.Wu Win User

Store apps repeatedly installing with same version

Hi,

I am facing a problem with store apps. I noticed the following:

1. Some of store apps appears in the store DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE repeated once a while, however, after you installed, it has the same version as before. The apps are:

Microsoft people

Microsoft Weather

Print 3D

Your Phone

xbox game bar

2. Some apps never get update e.g. Camera app, it is still on version 2019.926.30.0

I am on Windows 10 2004 with latest cumulative updates.

I have re-installed Windows, reset Microsoft Store, uninstall the affected apps and reinstalled, it does not change the situation.

Please advise, thanks

:)

2. Unable to install apps from Windows 10 Store

I'm unable to install / update / repair any app from Win10 Store.
    I couldn't find any solutions, hence posting here.

This keeps happening despite repeatedly resetting Windows.
    Once I reset my PC, Store seems to work for about 1~2 days and then starts showing the following error msg:

[Image of error msg while installing any app through Windows 10 Store]

I followed what Microsoft suggested:

1. reset Windows 10 Store app through cmd and gui [both failed Store apps repeatedly installing with same version :(]
    2. almost every link suggested by Google (windows 10 store not working - Google-Suche)
    3. Also contacted Microsoft Support as a last resort, but to no avail.

Lastly, I thought this was because of my University's restrictions on Win 10 education; however, other PCs & laptops [with same version of OS] don't seem to have this problem.

It is able to update Windows apps like Microsoft Office 360 and other system apps distributed through Win10 Store.

Has anyone else faced this problem before in any dist. of Windows 10? Did you find any solutions?

PC config details:

• Alienware Aurora R7
    • Win10 Education V1809
    • Intel Core i7-8700K @3.70 GHz
    • 32 G installed RAM
    • Nvidia GTX 1080Ti

user5229506, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Store apps repeatedly installing with same version :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Store apps repeatedly installing with same version - Similar Threads - Store apps repeatedly

2. Microsoft Store app new install app different App Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app new install app different App Version: Hi Am install App A over the Microsoft Store app new In intune I can see that all client got deferent app version whys that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-new-install-app-different-app/96cf86c4-4c4c-4a68-8c83-026482e2a1a9
  3. Microsoft Store app new install app different App Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app new install app different App Version: Hi Am install App A over the Microsoft Store app new In intune I can see that all client got deferent app version whys that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-new-install-app-different-app/96cf86c4-4c4c-4a68-8c83-026482e2a1a9
  4. Microsoft Store app new install app different App Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store

Ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store: Can Microsoft incorporate the ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ability-to-install-an-older-version-of-an-app-on/1482b517-43b0-46e2-ab12-2cd6a48d029e
  6. Is this bug the same repeated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this bug the same repeated: I suffered from the "USB Mouse and Keyboard stop working in Windows 10 at Startup Screen picture, date, time, but not the login text box" bug in 9/2020 see...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Update Keeps Repeating for The Same Version

Xbox Game Bar Update Keeps Repeating for The Same Version: Hi! I have a problem with the new update of Xbox Game bar. Since the app first updated to the last version, it keeps auto-updating repeatedly to the same version, the most annoying part being that after each update the overlay gets launched and my activity gets disturbed...
  8. Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram: I found the Instagram app auto-upgraded, and it lost many features, so I want to reinstall an older version submitted by /u/zlp3817 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdpadk/is_there_a_way_to_install_an_older_version/
  9. Apps being half installed in microsoft store and remain same

Apps being half installed in microsoft store and remain same: all apps remain same for hours together in this way[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-being-half-installed-in-microsoft-store-and/135bd790-c238-4945-a2ae-e2bbdb00d4c9"
  10. Repeating issue with Store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeating issue with Store apps: I have been having an annoying problem with Windows Store apps. Every day or so some vanish along with their tiles and all apps listing, usually about half a dozen at a time..If I can remember which one(s) have gone missing I re-install them from the Store, again and again....