Windows 10: Store apps wont start Windows Calculator

Discus and support Store apps wont start Windows Calculator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm stuck at debugging and tracing the issue of UWP Store apps Windows Calculator failing to start on my machine Win10 19044.1348 21H2Here is the full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N-kei, Nov 18, 2021.

1. N-kei Win User

Store apps wont start Windows Calculator

I'm stuck at debugging and tracing the issue of UWP Store apps Windows Calculator failing to start on my machine Win10 19044.1348 21H2Here is the full event log:https://paste.gg/p/anonymous/ab9843baafce4849a8fbcbb88eec4267/files/a4ad7ab84c7d4a049d27881b30704c70/rawFrom what I see it tries to do some app licensing but fails:Invoking license manager because app not licensed: PFN Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.2103.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe, hr = 0xD0000272 Function: InvokeLicenseManagerRequired Source: onecoreuap\enduser\winstore\licensemanager\apisethost\activationapis.cpp 400Failure Message

:)

N-kei, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Can't use Windows Store App or calculator

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to use Windows Store App or calculator.

The issue might be caused due to corruption in system files or corrupted user account.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and press Enter
      key.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select Windows Store Apps from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    If the issue is unresolved, perform step 2.

Step 2: Create a new user account.

Refer to the below link to create a local user account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Calculator doesn't start!

Hi Gamhacker,

We appreciate your time and efforts to get back to us.

As the issue persists only with the calculator app, you may try to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store. Follow the below steps to uninstall and reinstall the Calculator
    app.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Windows PowerShell
      in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Photos app.

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCalculator* | remove-appxpackage
    Note: After performing the above steps, install the Calculator app form the Windows store.

Now, you may try to open the Calculator app and check the functionality.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 18, 2021
  4. GAMhackER Win User

Calculator doesn't start!

It should be Calculator I guess in 3rd point! Store apps wont start Windows Calculator :p

GAMhackER, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Store apps wont start Windows Calculator - Similar Threads - Store apps wont

2. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  3. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  4. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calculator app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app wont open: My calculator is not opening. I have error message says cant open the application. I tried to update my Windows 11 but same issue. There is no pending updates as well in my Store so I dont think that I need to update the app but it is not opening at all. I need the app for my...
  6. Calculator app wont open

Calculator app wont open: My calculator is not opening. I have error message says cant open the application. I tried to update my Windows 11 but same issue. There is no pending updates as well in my Store so I dont think that I need to update the app but it is not opening at all. I need the app for my...
  7. Store apps wont start Windows Calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store apps wont start Windows Calculator: I'm stuck at debugging and tracing the issue of UWP Store apps Windows Calculator failing to start on my machine Win10 19044.1348 21H2Here is the full event log:https://paste.gg/p/anonymous/ab9843baafce4849a8fbcbb88eec4267/files/a4ad7ab84c7d4a049d27881b30704c70/rawFrom what I...
  8. Store apps wont start Windows Calculator

Store apps wont start Windows Calculator: I'm stuck at debugging and tracing the issue of UWP Store apps Windows Calculator failing to start on my machine Win10 19044.1348 21H2Here is the full event log:https://paste.gg/p/anonymous/ab9843baafce4849a8fbcbb88eec4267/files/a4ad7ab84c7d4a049d27881b30704c70/rawFrom what I...
  9. Microsoft Store and Calculator app not functioning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Calculator app not functioning: I was trying to launch the standard Windows Calculator app, and the splash screen would appear for a second and then disappear. I then noted that I was unable to download any of the currently uninstalled apps in my Microsoft Store library I kept getting the "Try again later"...
  10. APPS like Firewall, calculator, Microsoft Store and others, won't start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APPS like Firewall, calculator, Microsoft Store and others, won't start.: Hi, I'm running windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview on my Laptop, and some weeks ago, I received an error about Xbox Game Bar that I didn't gave importance, but I think that error was the beginning of all this errors. Some days ago, I tried to open a picture, and I...