Windows 10: Store-bought computer with Windows pro 10 English : will I be able to change the system...

Discus and support Store-bought computer with Windows pro 10 English : will I be able to change the system... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, If I buy a computer Dell, with Windows pro 10 English, will I be able to change the system language, or is it a kind of unilingual license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jean-Yves Lecompte, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Store-bought computer with Windows pro 10 English : will I be able to change the system...

Hello,

If I buy a computer Dell, with Windows pro 10 English, will I be able to change the system language, or is it a kind of unilingual license like what was offered with Win 10 Home ?

Thanks,

:)

Jean-Yves Lecompte, Jul 23, 2020

2. Store-bought computer with Windows pro 10 English : will I be able to change the system language

Hello,

If I buy a computer (Dell), with Windows pro 10 English, will I be able to change the system language, or is it a kind of unilingual license like what was offered with Win 10 Home ?

Thanks,

Jean-Yves Lecompte, Jul 31, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Store-bought computer with Windows pro 10 English : will I be able to change the system language

Hi Jean

Rest assured, if you purchase a PC with Windows 10 Pro English, you can change the System Language to your preferred language

DaveM121, Jul 31, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Store-bought computer with Windows pro 10 English : will I be able to change the system...

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Store-bought computer with Windows pro 10 English : will I be able to change the system...

1. Store-bought computer with Windows pro 10 English : will I be able to change the system... - Similar Threads - Store bought computer

2. Bought a laptop in Argentina and can't change language to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a laptop in Argentina and can't change language to English: I bought a laptop in Argentina and I cannot change the language to English. I've done everything suggested, installed the English language pack, changed the region to English, changed administrator settings etc - but English does not appear in the drop down box....
  3. Bought a laptop in Argentina and can't change language to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a laptop in Argentina and can't change language to English: I bought a laptop in Argentina and I cannot change the language to English. I've done everything suggested, installed the English language pack, changed the region to English, changed administrator settings etc - but English does not appear in the drop down box....
  4. Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store: Gooday, The title does not say it all.. here's why :I bought a Windows 11 Home license irl then has entered it in a Windows 11 Home arm64 in a VM in Parrallel desktop for mac Standard, I have then upgraded the Windows licence to pro in the Microsoft Store, so the VM has...
  5. Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change computer with a licence key bought in microsoft store: Gooday, The title does not say it all.. here's why :I bought a Windows 11 Home license irl then has entered it in a Windows 11 Home arm64 in a VM in Parrallel desktop for mac Standard, I have then upgraded the Windows licence to pro in the Microsoft Store, so the VM has...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - Non-English language laptop, cannot change language to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro - Non-English language laptop, cannot change language to English: I'm aware that many questions have been asked, but sadly, I can't find the answer... Due to Covid and travel restrictions, I've had to buy a laptop in Czech Rep. It came pre-installed with Win 10 Pro, and thus the ability to change display language or so I believe, according...
  7. Not able to change Portuguese to English

in Browsers and Email
    Not able to change Portuguese to English: Hi, I'm on Windows 10, my Edge and Chrome browers come up in Portuguese. For 3 months, I've tried to figure out why and now looking for some help. Here's the thing, it comes and goes. I might open Edge and it will be in English. I'll do email...come back, and it's in...
  8. Bought a laptop in China, want to change language to English

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a laptop in China, want to change language to English: I bought a laptop in China, but the only display language option is Chinese; it won't let me change it to English. The OEM description says CoreCountrySpecific, is this related? Is there any way I can change the language? Thanks...
  9. Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store: Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Store, so I could upgrade from Windows Home. My order was confirmed in my email. However, I can't find any link to a product key, or download page. Nor has my computer automatically installed it, even though it did install some...
  10. Not able to change system language of window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to change system language of window 10: Hi, I bought a laptop from Mainland of China and I was not able to change the system language to English. There is no option for me to choose at the advanced setting page. And there is no pop up window asking about changing system language when i choose English as the...