Windows 10: Store - Completed a purchase for XBox X Console, and our transaction was reversed after it...

Discus and support Store - Completed a purchase for XBox X Console, and our transaction was reversed after it... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; At 6am, we received an order number and our transaction was sent to our credit card. THEN - it came back with an error on Microsoft's side.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Diane Gladwell, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Store - Completed a purchase for XBox X Console, and our transaction was reversed after it...

At 6am, we received an order number and our transaction was sent to our credit card.

THEN - it came back with an error on Microsoft's side.

CUSTOMER SERVICE said the transaction was reversed because they were short XBox X consoles, and they didn't hold inventory when they issued an order number.

CRAZY. NO BUSINESS IN THE INDUSTRY DOES BUSINESS THIS WAY.

When any company issues a confirmation order number, they count that item out of inventory until the order is complete so there are no double or triple, etc. purchases of the same item.

THE MICROSOFT STORE NEEDS TO RE-PROGRAM THEIR SOFTWARE.

:)

Diane Gladwell, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10

Brink, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps:

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps:

• Press the menu key on the controller.

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps:

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

• Select Settings.

• Select All Settings.

• Select Network.

• Select Network settings.

• Select Advance settings.

• Select Alternate MAC address.

• Select Clear.

Method 4. Run the Network Connection Test on your console.

• Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    • On the right side of the Network settings screen, select Test network connection.

If the connection test is successful, try to purchase the membership or subscribe to Xbox Live again.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Store - Completed a purchase for XBox X Console, and our transaction was reversed after it...

Purchase Xbox One with Xbox All Access for No Upfront Cost

Source: Purchase an Xbox One with Xbox All Access for No Upfront Cost; Special Upgrade Offer Available for a Limited Time - Xbox Wire

See also: Xbox All Access: Xbox Console & Over 100 Games | Xbox

Brink, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Store - Completed a purchase for XBox X Console, and our transaction was reversed after it...

1. Store - Completed a purchase for XBox X Console, and our transaction was reversed after it... - Similar Threads - Store Completed purchase

2. Achievement progress/completions not unlocking/updating on Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievement progress/completions not unlocking/updating on Xbox Console Companion: Recently, as in about a week ago, my progress for game achievements have stopped updating, for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10 more boards, but it is still stuck at 65% completion, I have tried...
  3. November 2020 Xbox Console Update for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    November 2020 Xbox Console Update for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One: [ATTACH] Summary The November 2020 Xbox Console Update is beginning to roll out for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One family of devices. Xbox Series X|S owners get more dynamic background options and an Auto HDR indicator in the guide. “Optimized for...
  4. Xbox Series X release day purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Series X release day purchase: I purchased an X Box Series X on the November 10, 2020 release date and the status in my account still shows pending. I was told by a representative on the phone that they will not ship out until 12/22, but will ship overnight. Is this correct or can someone else shed light...
  5. Xbox console companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox console companion: Hi everyone I used to be using Microsoft console companion to stream my X1S display on my laptop, but I bought Game Pass Ultimate and the Companion recommended me to download the Xbox app as I did. But the progress stuck for 2 hours and didn't move so I closed it. On one of...
  6. Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: Designing Next Generation of Consoles

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: Designing Next Generation of Consoles: [ATTACH] Back in March, we brought you a closer look at the technology powering Xbox Series X, breaking down everything from the technical specs to what next-gen technologies like Xbox Velocity Architecture and Optimized for Xbox Series X mean for players. Two weeks ago, we...
  7. App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

in Windows 10 News
    App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles: UWP applications (both apps and games) are a pivotal part of the Xbox experience. As we near the launch of the new console generation, we want to address some common questions regarding app and game development on the new Xbox family of consoles. If you have been developing...
  8. Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console: Gaming leaves an indelible mark on all of us. From the epic stories and universes we experience playing as our favorite heroes, to the heat of intense competition, victory and defeat. Through the shared accomplishments we achieve as a worldwide community, gaming brings us...
  9. New Xbox Series X console available Holiday 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Series X console available Holiday 2020: [media] For eighteen years and three console generations, the Xbox community has shown us the power both games and fun can have on all of us. As we enter a new generation of gaming, we see a future where you’re instantly absorbed in your games – where worlds are even more...
  10. Cannot complete the transaction for xbox game pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot complete the transaction for xbox game pass on pc: When I used a credit card to pay for the game pass on pc, it got denied, and so I thought it was the credit card's problem. I bought a 5 dollar gift card, and when I tried to complete the transaction, it still said Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...