Windows 10: store could not open

Discus and support store could not open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why are could not open the my store application i want resign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Saikiran143, Mar 13, 2019.

1. store could not open

why are could not open the my store application

i want resign

:)

Saikiran143, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. store could not open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 13, 2019
  4. store could not open

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

store could not open

1. store could not open - Similar Threads - store open

2. Microsoft Store does not open?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not open?: Today I bought a new laptop. After the first settings I wanted to open the Microsoft Store to disable the Windows 10 s mode. However, when opening the Microsoft Store it only says that the page cannot be loaded. I have already tried all the suggested solutions on the...
  3. Back with same problem with Windows 10; Store won't launch and Photos app won't open pics

Back with same problem with Windows 10; Store won't launch and Photos app won't open pics: Hi everyone, I had posted last month about a problem I have had and I'm back because the issue hasn't resolved and I'm desperate. I have Windows 10 PRO. It is updated. PROBLEM: 1. When I try to open Microsoft Store, I get the spinning dots against the blue background....
  4. Cannot open Microsoft Store.

Cannot open Microsoft Store.: Cannot open Microsoft Store from App List. When I reach it online, it does not download any apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/7015a71c-2d54-4794-91e3-85ff9ef0b2f4
  5. I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open windows store apps anymore, can anyone help please?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vpg5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlp8zf/i_cant_open_windows_store_apps_anymore_can_anyone/
  6. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: if I reset Microsoft Store, it says; the app's data will be deleted. Does that mean it will erase the games I have invested money into too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/e916b399-88e8-414c-8b5c-cc6e70aa1b13
  7. error 0x87AF000B wont let me download apps or open Microsoft store

error 0x87AF000B wont let me download apps or open Microsoft store: One day my Microsoft store apps all just got deleted and disappeared from my computer. Then when I searched Microsoft store it wouldn't pop up it gave me a link to the website. Then from there I tried re-downloading my apps and games and it took my to the Microsoft store app...
  8. Microsoft Store can't open

Microsoft Store can't open: can't open microsoft store with Code: 0x80131500 CV: x4MbA/kJQEikMuhO, any solution ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open/58baca91-c522-4ced-8997-86e56524bda6
  9. Windows apps mail, app store, calender ect crash/close almost instantly when i open them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows apps mail, app store, calender ect crash/close almost instantly when i open them: I recently re-installed windows and when I open Windows apps like the mail app or the Windows store they close instantly. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-apps-mail-app-store-calender-ect/12ae3bc2-b8b7-472f-b557-8f5ff82b71e3
  10. Can't open windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open windows Store: I screwed up big time. All I wanted to do was change the theme in Windows Terminal, but Windows wouldn't let me make any changes to the default.json file because I don't have permission to write even though I am an administrator. So I removed Windows Terminal, and tried to...