Windows 10: Store data structure corruption by ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Store data structure corruption by ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an issue where I would frequently get BSOD with error: STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION when using google meet. It may have happened other times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by uvissenkans, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Store data structure corruption by ntoskrnl.exe

I have an issue where I would frequently get BSOD with error: STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION when using google meet. It may have happened other times but rarley. It is only a major problem when using google meet, happens about every 15mins.

I have followed the suggested steps here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...aused-by/c19e9776-52de-43ef-ac1c-ef3655d150ac

but in vain.

Any suggestions?

System:

Huawei matebook X Pro 2018

:)

uvissenkans, Oct 1, 2019

2. BSOD with store data structure corruption

Hi there, recently ive upgraded to w10 1903, working fine till today where the bsod appeared with store data structure corruption(ntoskrnl.exe+25daee).

anyone had any idea with this issue?

below is the dmp file extracted

061119-15109-01.dmp

thank you.

georgey lou, Oct 1, 2019
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Store data structure corruption by ntoskrnl.exe

Need a book for Data Structures

Many good suggestions here

Kreij, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Store data structure corruption by ntoskrnl.exe

1. Store data structure corruption by ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Store data structure

2. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi,So I got this blue screen called: STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTIONI normally get blue screens once a week or so. I'd really like to solve this issue once and for all.Here is the log from C:\Windows\Minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  3. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi,So I got this blue screen called: STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTIONI normally get blue screens once a week or so. I'd really like to solve this issue once and for all.Here is the log from C:\Windows\Minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  4. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption: HiJust got my second blue screen on my brand new Surface Pro 8 with Win11. Linking to minidumps here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AullCFEiu2YTcZyps5yuOt6QXys?e=P2E9pfAny idea what I should do? Thanks! :Mattias...
  6. store data structure corruption BSOD

store data structure corruption BSOD: Hello!Every time I turn off my computer and turn on again after 2-3 hours a BSOD appears.Some times is "store data structure corruption BSOD" other "memory management".It only stops appearing when I suspend my computer instead of turning it off. Any solution to that...
  7. BSOD: Store data structure corruption

BSOD: Store data structure corruption: Computer randomly restarted and gave me this BSOD. It has also been doing a few strange things lately-please help me diagnose this so I can see if there are any problems with my computer I can fix proactively. I attached the zip file I collected with V2. Thanks!...
  8. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption

BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption: Hello,I randomly got this BSOD in the middle of my first game, but it was kind of obvious it was coming in a sense. When I booted up my computer it felt sluggish and was struggling to run multiple applications Discord/LeagueOfLegends/razer etc. and it crashed loading up to my...
  9. BSOD: Store data structure corruption

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: Store data structure corruption: Hi all, I’m getting random BSOD’s when gaming. The error is named ‘Store data structure corruption’ and I can’t find the cause. It’s incredibly frustrating. I recently upgraded my RAM from Corsair 16GB DDR4 2400mhz to Corsair 16GB 3600mhz RAM In anticipation of a future...
  10. BSOD with store data structure corruption

BSOD with store data structure corruption: Hi there, recently ive upgraded to w10 1903, working fine till today where the bsod appeared with store data structure corruption(ntoskrnl.exe+25daee). anyone had any idea with this issue? below is the dmp file extracted...
Tags: