Windows 10: Store disappeared from computer?!

Discus and support Store disappeared from computer?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't uninstall store, because i know it is needed in later version on windows and i saw that on menu. Yet it is gone. I tried command to install it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by empleat, Oct 6, 2020.

1. empleat Win User

Store disappeared from computer?!

I didn't uninstall store, because i know it is needed in later version on windows and i saw that on menu. Yet it is gone. I tried command to install it back:
    Code:
    And it gave me some error like this:
    Code:
    Even this doesn't work geez:
    Code:
    Error to this code:
    Code:
    Windows is really annoying every day... Even dism didn't help. So fun, while i didn't specifically uninstall this package, i saw it on my computer, after uninstalling other appx-packages...

Ok so store is back, after i created second account... [/quote]
    My Computer[/i] You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    CPU: i5 9600kf
    Motherboard: Asus Z390 Gaming-i
    Memory: 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz cl16
    Graphics Card: Geforce 2070 Super Windforce 3X 8G OC
    Sound Card: ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
    Monitor(s) Displays: Aoc G2590fx
    Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
    Keyboard: Cooler Master Nova Touch
    Mouse: Razer Death Adder Elite
    PSU: Corasir RM650X 2018.
    Case: Cooler Master H500P Mesh white
    Cooling: Dark Rock Slim be quiet
    Hard Drives: Adata XPG8200 Pro WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0 WDC WD40EZRZ-00GXCB0
    Internet Speed: 150Mb/s DL, 10Mb/s UP
    Browser: Firefox
    Antivirus: Bitdender Internet Security

Store disappeared from computer?! [​IMG]

[*]
    [*]
    steve108 Posts : 899 Windows 10 2004 19041.508 64-bit New 8 Minutes Ago #2

empleat, Oct 6, 2020

2. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 6, 2020
  3. empleat Win User

I didn't uninstall store, because i know it is needed in later version on windows and i saw that on menu. Yet it is gone. I tried command to install it back:
    Code:
    And it gave me some error like this:
    Code:
    Even this doesn't work geez:
    Code:
    Error to this code:
    Code:
    Windows is really annoying every day... Even dism didn't help. So fun, while i didn't specifically uninstall this package, i saw it on my computer, after uninstalling other appx-packages...

Ok so store is back, after i created second account... [/quote]
    L: My Computer[/i] You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    CPU: i5 9600kf
    Motherboard: Asus Z390 Gaming-i
    Memory: 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz cl16
    Graphics Card: Geforce 2070 Super Windforce 3X 8G OC
    Sound Card: ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
    Monitor(s) Displays: Aoc G2590fx
    Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
    Keyboard: Cooler Master Nova Touch
    Mouse: Razer Death Adder Elite
    PSU: Corasir RM650X 2018.
    Case: Cooler Master H500P Mesh white
    Cooling: Dark Rock Slim be quiet
    Hard Drives: Adata XPG8200 Pro WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0 WDC WD40EZRZ-00GXCB0
    Internet Speed: 150Mb/s DL, 10Mb/s UP
    Browser: Firefox
    Antivirus: Bitdender Internet Security

[*]
    [*]
    steve108 Posts : 967 Windows 10 2004 19041.508 64-bit New 11 Hours Ago #2
    L: My Computer[/i] You need to have JavaScript enabled so that you can use this ... Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    CPU: i7
    Memory: 16 GB
    Graphics Card: Nvidia
    Hard Drives: SDD + HDD

[*]
    Posts : 239 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1909 Thread Starter New 18 Minutes Ago #3

empleat, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Store disappeared from computer?!

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Store disappeared from computer?! - Similar Threads - Store disappeared computer

2. App Store has disappeared from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Store has disappeared from my computer: My Microsoft Office and the App Store have disappeared from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-has-disappeared-from-my-computer/4fed3ce3-8704-4e08-877b-69d15973fd79
  3. App Store has disappeared from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Store has disappeared from my computer: My Microsoft Office and the App Store have disappeared from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-has-disappeared-from-my-computer/4fed3ce3-8704-4e08-877b-69d15973fd79
  4. Computer disappearing from network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer disappearing from network: My wife's computer, which is on my home network, keeps disappearing from the network. This happens every few days. I can fix it by going to services.msc and shutting down the function discovery provider host and resource publication and restarting them. But I can't work out...
  5. Disappearing stuff from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing stuff from computer: What the hell is happening, just opened the lap and tried to run games or apps but shortcuts seems missing. Steam is gone and my games from it is gone, what the hell windows? Why things are disappearing from my hard drive? Something is deleting them, googled and there are...
  6. Store disappeared from computer?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Store disappeared from computer?!: I didn't uninstall store, because i know it is needed in later version on windows and i saw that on menu. Yet it is gone. I tried command to install it back: Code: Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program...
  7. Microsoft store disappeared off my computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store disappeared off my computer: Hey, i was downloading a game from the store when an error appeared, the error said to restart computer and that should resolve it. when i did that the store wouldn't launch properly so i followed what the advice on this site said and reset it. when i reset it the Microsoft...
  8. Button Install disappeared from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button Install disappeared from Store: It disappeared and I cannot install anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/button-install-disappeared-from-store/9890393c-ae56-489b-8dc8-00c80481bea9
  9. Bluetooth disappeared from computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappeared from computer: I recently purchased a Lonovo IdeaPad. I was using Bose Big Blue wireless headphones, that were at the time connected to the computer, while I was watching a movie. I used a pause button feature of the headphones to pause the movie on the computer while I left the room for a...
  10. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...