Windows 10: Store DLCs

Discus and support Store DLCs in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! Soo, I bought Farming Simulator 19 Collector's Edition from amazon.de , and I saw DLC called "Mahindra Retriever" in Microsoft store. If I buy... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MaarekVe, Dec 7, 2018.

1. MaarekVe Win User

Store DLCs

Hello!

Soo, I bought Farming Simulator 19 Collector's Edition from amazon.de , and I saw DLC called "Mahindra Retriever" in Microsoft store. If I buy it from here can I still use it or I will need to buy game from here?

:)

MaarekVe, Dec 7, 2018

2. windows live dlc

I did as suggested but Fable 3 is only listed in the xbox version. I have both xbox 360 and xbox one and fable 3 along with dlc works on the consoles with no problem. I have the pc version on disc and that is what I downloaded to my windows 10 pc. I
    am able to play the game but when I go to the store there is no connection to windows live. It tells me I previously downloaded these dlc's and I did on my old windows 7 computer, but there appears to be no connection to windows live available and no way
    to recover my old downloads (my old pc is long gone). I am able to play so I suppose that I will be limited to playing without the "extrs"

mary annguastella, Dec 7, 2018
  3. trasc Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10, Amazon Fire, Google Play DLC- is DLC shared between platforms/stores? Are Coins shared?

A few more questions!

• When I buy an item from the store with Coins, while using the Amazon Fire Minecraft App, will that DLC be available to use on Windows 10 Edition?
    • When I buy an item from the store under my account, will that item be available to the family accounts that are connected to my Xboxlive account (I'm the parent) or does it need to be purchased for each of us (myself and 2 kids)?

trasc, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Store DLCs

Civilization Revolution DLC on XBoxOne

I've bought Civilization Revolution on XboxOne, along with much of the DLC. How do I access the DLC? Shouldn't it show up in the scenarios list or something?

Moved from Community Participation Center

DeaconDoctorWu, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Store DLCs

1. Store DLCs - Similar Threads - Store DLCs

2. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  3. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  4. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  5. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  6. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  7. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  8. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

9. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  10. How to install WSA play store?

How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab