Windows 10: Store DLs & Updates

Discus and support Store DLs & Updates in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just A wee reminder to make it a habit to check Store occasionally for Downloads & Updates Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drew1903, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Store DLs & Updates

Just A wee reminder to make it a habit to check Store occasionally for Downloads & Updates

Cheers,
    Drew
    Store DLs & Updates 9cea0763-d884-4954-8048-90e330db0b32?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Nov 2, 2020
  3. The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Store DLs & Updates

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Store DLs & Updates

1. Store DLs & Updates - Similar Threads - Store DLs Updates

2. store update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store update: MS Store is not finishing the update for the apps. It will just freeze and I need to close the MS Store using the task manager and it will start over the update. I need to finish it since no apps are working it needs to update....
  3. store update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store update: MS Store is not finishing the update for the apps. It will just freeze and I need to close the MS Store using the task manager and it will start over the update. I need to finish it since no apps are working it needs to update....
  4. store update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. store update

store update: I have multiple apps getting updates in MS store. When I try to update them, its not working says something happen on your end. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-update/29b49d29-b25e-44ed-84d0-0a04273a7533
  6. store update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store update: I have multiple apps getting updates in MS store. When I try to update them, its not working says something happen on your end. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-update/29b49d29-b25e-44ed-84d0-0a04273a7533
  7. store update

8. Store Updates

Store Updates: [ATTACH] A wee reminder to check for Store Updates occasionally. Cheers, Drew [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-updates/8fe91448-1465-460f-b2b6-d78790a8a0ba
  9. updating store

updating store: how can i update my store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-store/2acf4ca7-55a0-49cd-b7b8-fb714454828f"
  10. Store update

Store update: Is anyone having problems updating the store app tonight? I checked for updates in the store and it found an update for the store itself but it starts to download / calculate and then complains ‘error see details’. Whereupon it says ‘something unexpected happened blah blah...