Windows 10: Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out

Discus and support Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IrishM09, Sep 20, 2020.

1. IrishM09 Win User

Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out

:)

IrishM09, Sep 20, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 20, 2020
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Sep 20, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out - Similar Threads - Store doesn't install

2. Domain option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  3. Domain option grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  4. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  5. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  6. Grayed-out Install Button in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grayed-out Install Button in Microsoft Store: After uninstalling Minecraft to update it to the latest version, the "Install" button was grayed-out. I have tried every possible fix, however, none of them was able to fix the issue. I have also reset my PC to a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro 20H2. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Store Grayed out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Grayed out.: Hello, I've been searching Microsoft support pages for 4 days with no answer in sight so I've come to make my own page. When I try to access the Microsoft store to install a game on my Game pass ultimate subscription the store does not open. I've tried using the Xbox app but...
  8. WiFi option grayed out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option grayed out.: After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my...
  9. Microsoft Store install Button Grayed out

Microsoft Store install Button Grayed out: Hello, I recently have switched and upgraded from a old computer. So as I was beginning to re download everything, I went to the Microsoft store and tried to download a gameState of Decay 2. However the install button is completely grayed out, but their is the 3 dot button...
  10. Windows Store Install Button Grayed Out

Windows Store Install Button Grayed Out: I Got XPG in hope of playing some ark it had this weird 0% pending for hours bug So I uninstalled it and then went to download it again and its gray Went to some other apps Also Gray i am on windows 1903 i have installed and uninstalled the ms store 3 times The...