Windows 10: Store doesn't work, updates are pending infinitelly!

Discus and support Store doesn't work, updates are pending infinitelly! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Am on desktop Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042, no corruption, i tried to reset cache, troubleshoter, reinstall store completely with the command... Login... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by chromerook83998, May 17, 2021.

1. Store doesn't work, updates are pending infinitelly!

I Am on desktop Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042, no corruption, i tried to reset cache, troubleshoter, reinstall store completely with the command... Login and log out, restart pc. Nothing helped! I need to get updates, but they are just pending. Xbox app is also not downloading anything. No internet problems with any other program long time! It is not blocked in firewall, nor AV!

:)

chromerook83998, May 17, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Store doesn't work, updates are pending infinitelly! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 17, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 17, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Store doesn't work, updates are pending infinitelly!

Windows 10 recognized my microphone and works, but Cortana doesn't activates

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Cortana, let me assist you.

To assist you better, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• Have you installed all the pending updated?

• Which build of Windows 10 is running in your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to
    Turn off the Cortana
    and then Turn on and check if the issue is resolved.

I suggest you to install all the pending updates (if any) and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below to check for the pending updates.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

If the issue is unresolved, refer to the below article on
    Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Store doesn't work, updates are pending infinitelly!

1. Store doesn't work, updates are pending infinitelly! - Similar Threads - Store doesn't updates

2. Microsoft store update keeps pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store update keeps pending: Op de laptop van mijn zoon doet zich een probleem voor. Hij wilde zijn Roblox app updaten omdat dit moest maar nu blijft de update hangen. Hij geeft aan dat het ‘pending’ is. Hoe kunnen we dit oplossen?...
  3. Microsoft store update keeps pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store update keeps pending: Op de laptop van mijn zoon doet zich een probleem voor. Hij wilde zijn Roblox app updaten omdat dit moest maar nu blijft de update hangen. Hij geeft aan dat het ‘pending’ is. Hoe kunnen we dit oplossen?...
  4. Pending updates in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending updates in Store: Store keeps saying that there are pending updates in App. I run the update and its successful however when I open Store again the exact same application does have an update again. Seems like it never install anything. I want help and I dont like my application to be outdated...
  5. Pending updates in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pending updates in Store: Store keeps saying that there are pending updates in App. I run the update and its successful however when I open Store again the exact same application does have an update again. Seems like it never install anything. I want help and I dont like my application to be outdated...
  6. Pending updates in Store

7. Pending updates on store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending updates on store: MS Store pending updates shows something went wrong and nothing I can do about it. I cant download updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-updates-on-store/ba8d24d4-f3da-4acf-81d8-0decbbe639c7
  8. Pending updates on store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pending updates on store: MS Store pending updates shows something went wrong and nothing I can do about it. I cant download updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-updates-on-store/ba8d24d4-f3da-4acf-81d8-0decbbe639c7
  9. Pending updates on store

10. Store - updates pending infinitelly!

Store - updates pending infinitelly!: I don't know at this point what to try... I Am on desktop Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042, no corruption, i tried to reset cache, troubleshooter, reinstall store completely with the command... Login and log out, restart pc. Nothing helped! I need to get updates, but they are just...