Windows 10: Store doesn't work

Discus and support Store doesn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to search the fifa 20 demo in the store but there is always an error message. Is there someone who could help me please? Thank you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Andreas en jorisWillems, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Store doesn't work

Hi

I'm trying to search the fifa 20 demo in the store but there is always an error message.

Is there someone who could help me please?

Thank you

:)

Andreas en jorisWillems, Sep 11, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Store doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 11, 2019
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Store doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Store doesn't work

1. Store doesn't work - Similar Threads - Store doesn't

2. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  3. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  4. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...
  5. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...
  6. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  7. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  8. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

9. microsoft store doesn't work on a fresh win install, and no media is supported by win media...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store doesn't work on a fresh win install, and no media is supported by win media...: I reset my laptop because windows had problems specifically microsoft store would not open... Now after 7 resets and a full download of winsetup from the cloud, the store still doesn't open, and also I cant play any media, no videos no audio not even pic files open.. because...
  10. microsoft store doesn't work on a fresh win install, and no media is supported by win media...

microsoft store doesn't work on a fresh win install, and no media is supported by win media...: I reset my laptop because windows had problems specifically microsoft store would not open... Now after 7 resets and a full download of winsetup from the cloud, the store still doesn't open, and also I cant play any media, no videos no audio not even pic files open.. because...