Windows 10: Store doesn't work

Discus and support Store doesn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to search the fifa 20 demo in the store but there is always an error message. Is there someone who could help me please? Thank you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Andreas en jorisWillems, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:53 PM.

1. Store doesn't work

Hi

I'm trying to search the fifa 20 demo in the store but there is always an error message.

Is there someone who could help me please?

Thank you

:)

Andreas en jorisWillems, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Store doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

4. Store doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

Thema:

Store doesn't work

1. Store doesn't work - Similar Threads - Store doesn't

2. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....
  3. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...
  4. File Explorer: Storing emails but doesn't populate "To" and "From" fields/columns

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: Storing emails but doesn't populate "To" and "From" fields/columns: Tried to keep this short and concise; breakdown of query below: 1. Using file explorer to save emails (for backup/archiving purposes, and so other people in my team can access the emails); 2. Activated/added the "To" and "From" columns for the purpose of seeing who sent...
  5. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work: Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed....
  6. Can't download games from the store - Doesn't recognize my computer as a compatible device

Can't download games from the store - Doesn't recognize my computer as a compatible device: Hello, I recently got the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I am trying to download some of the games to play. It seems as if my computer isn't being recognized as a device and I am not sure why. Every time I go under my profile and devices, it is right there. Not sure what I need to...
  7. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store: Hi, I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't. I was wondering are there multiple different version of Win10? I googled a bit and tried to install the Microsoft Store but nothing worked. I thought every...
  8. Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series

Windows store doesn't open on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series: windows store stopped opening on my dell inspiron 17 5000 series laptop. And I have tried using the windows store troubleshooting program, yet the problem persist. kindly help me out...
  9. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...
  10. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store? In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games...