Windows 10: Store down?

Discus and support Store down? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone having issues accessing store at the moment? I launch it and after a little while it reports ' something happened our end - try waiting a bit'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Store down?

Anyone having issues accessing store at the moment? I launch it and after a little while it reports ' something happened our end - try waiting a bit' etc etc

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 13, 2016
  2. DMW STORE Win User

Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Jun 13, 2016
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    windows 10 upgrade Stuck on Airplane mode & there is not showing any wireless devices

unable to turn off airplane mode

DMW STORE, Jun 13, 2016
  4. Store down?

Error code 0x80131500

CV: RwScoSSkJUWE7YHa

5. davidhk Win User
    It's 7:14 am EST.
    No problem opening Store.

davidhk, Jun 13, 2016
  6. Ok thanks. Hmm, i'm in the UK. Still comes up same error code. I took a peek on Microsoft answers forum and there seem to be a fair number of reports so I guess there are server issues (maybe region specific). I love the way the support stuff feed duff information and try to get poor uninformed users to run the powershell or suggest clean installing windows for something that sounds like a server problem at MS end!

One of a few examples. Frustrates that at MS the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...f-47869d69c3df

7. Just tried it for me

Same error you get, UK also

paulsalter, Jun 13, 2016
  8. Store down?

Thanks for advising. Not that I want others to have issues but it's re-assuring to confirm its MS at fault

9. Reldel Win User
    I'm also seeing the same error code this morning. The error is being reported within Microsoft Community Forums, so it appears to happening frequently this AM.

Reldel, Jun 13, 2016
  10. Winuser Win User
    I just tried and the Store doesn't work for me.

Winuser, Jun 13, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    Weird. 2 in the same time zone as mine can't open it.
    Mine still woks.

davidhk, Jun 13, 2016
  12. DooGie Win User
    It's definitely down.

Get the same error message on my phone and PC.

DooGie, Jun 13, 2016
  13. Store down?

14. Looks like it might be back, just tried it and it loaded in this time

15. Store back up and running ok now even here in the UK

hTconeM9user, Jun 13, 2016
Thema:

Store down?

1. Store down? - Similar Threads - Store down

2. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  3. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  4. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it still won't work....
  6. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it still won't work....
  7. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

8. The microsoft store keeps telling me to try again later when trying to down load apps.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microsoft store keeps telling me to try again later when trying to down load apps.?: The microsoft store keeps telling me to try again later when trying to down load apps.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-keeps-telling-me-to-try-again/d6860bff-c9d3-4aa3-bfdb-62e5a6866eb3
  9. The microsoft store keeps telling me to try again later when trying to down load apps.?

The microsoft store keeps telling me to try again later when trying to down load apps.?: The microsoft store keeps telling me to try again later when trying to down load apps.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-keeps-telling-me-to-try-again/d6860bff-c9d3-4aa3-bfdb-62e5a6866eb3
  10. Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are down: Hello everyone!For a couple of weeks now, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge and Store; I can't log in, search, etc. I have turned off and on my laptop, googled possible solutions but nothing. On Edge I see this message "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" and on Store "Code:0x80131500 /...