Windows 10: store experience host in infinite loop

Discus and support store experience host in infinite loop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, this evening, when running MS Flightsimulator 2020, in it's Marketplace part, I wanted to do a buy. To verify my account credentials it used the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Paulskpt_365, Nov 15, 2020.

1. store experience host in infinite loop

Hi, this evening, when running MS Flightsimulator 2020, in it's Marketplace part, I wanted to do a buy. To verify my account credentials it used the Windows Hello function. I saw the IR camera working. I saw the usual eye blinking on the Windows Hello page, indicating that my face was recognized. The identification page disappeared for a second or so, then coming back and repeating the procedure. I tried the option to enter the PIN code. It appeared that the Windows Hello function accepted the PIN I entered. But the same identification procedure repeated itself again. In that popup window there was a "Cancel" button. I pressed it, but it had no effect. Using the Windows 10 task manager I had to force MSFS 2020 to stop. Then I saw in the task manager as well on the Windows 10 desktop that the Windows Hello popup window still was present and in the task manager, in the top of the running apps, an instance of a "Store Experience Host" I have a Portuguese version which says "Anfitrião da Experiência de Store". I forced this to stop. At the same time the Windows Hello identity verfication window disappeared too.

As usual I searched on internet for a solution and finally here in MS Community, but I did not find a topic and/or a solution.

Maybe worthwhile to note that I updated the MS Windows 10 Pro O.S. a few days ago to v 20H2. It is not the first time that I did a in-app buy within MS Flightsimulator 2020. The previous buys, also using Windows Hello to confirm my identity proceeded without problem.

I have Kaspersky Total Security KTS installed. I disactivated it. Rebooted the PC, checked that KTS still was disabled. Then started MSFS 2020 again. When MSFS 2020 was booting I saw appearing a popup from the MS Windows 10 firewall asking me permission to run MSFS 2020. I gave my permission. After MSFS 2020 was ready to use I went again to the Marketplace. For a second time I tried to do the purchase. Again the same problem during the account identification process repeated. The identification verification continued in an infinite loop. Again I stopped MSFS 2020 and the Store Experience Host. Next I ran opened a cmd window with admin rights. I ran "sfc /scannow". This app ended with reporting that no violation against the integrity had been encountered.

I would appreciate to hear a solution.

:)

Paulskpt_365, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Adityar Win User

Store experience host

After clean install i found new apps
    Store experience host
    In apps list
    What this is?
    I can view and delete

Adityar, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Store experience host ...

Who knows!!!
    To be honest, I'm getting sick and tired of an endless list of apps and services, hidden or not, with stupid names and no explanation of what they are, what they do or how they operate!

Sorry for being of no help! Sorry for the rant! *Wink

Edwin, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

store experience host in infinite loop

What is Store Experience Host?

Hi,

Store Experience Host is
    an official Windows 10 component required to run downloaded apps from the Store.

This app works in the background and we suggest to just
    disregard it.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

store experience host in infinite loop

1. store experience host in infinite loop - Similar Threads - store experience host

2. Annoyed by the Store Experience Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoyed by the Store Experience Host: Is there any way to get rid of "Store Experience Host"? I am running Win11 on a new computer. Any time I want to install some software, this is interfering. In some cases, clicking on "install anyway" the installation starts, on another it just locks installation.I am tired...
  3. Annoyed by the Store Experience Host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoyed by the Store Experience Host: Is there any way to get rid of "Store Experience Host"? I am running Win11 on a new computer. Any time I want to install some software, this is interfering. In some cases, clicking on "install anyway" the installation starts, on another it just locks installation.I am tired...
  4. Store experience host

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store experience host: Hi all, I'm trying to install a program and when I double click to install a white screen pops up - but it doesn't relay to the program. In my task manager it says the Store Experience Host is running but not using any processor capacity which is a bit odd to me but the...
  5. Store Experience Host

Store Experience Host: So I didn't have a problem with Store Experience Host before but now it is acting up I can't even download 64bit java because Store Experience Host is opening and just starts to load like it is buffering is there anyway to disable is i really need 64bit java!...
  6. Store Experience Host App ??

Store Experience Host App ??: What is Store Experience Host App ?? Do I need it ? I have this on one of my computers but not on the other. It does not show up on any Windows Store search. If I need it is there a way to download it from the Windows Store?...
  7. Store experience host ...

Store experience host ...: Hey guys I was cleaning some store apps and accidentally deleted store experience host Is this needed? 135338
  8. What is Store Experience Host?

What is Store Experience Host?: It seems that Microsoft Support do not want to share too much information about this (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-store-experience-host/8caef3f9-02d2-48ca-ae8d-190d94ae6ad3) Can anyone actually explain more about this application please?...
  9. Store Experience Host on Windows Store

Store Experience Host on Windows Store: is there an Automatically Getting App Update On Windows Store With Application Name -Store Experience Host- On Windows Store? What this is ? [img] Previously this app appears With the description .Name not available. after I update this application the application name...
  10. Store experience host

Store experience host: After clean install i found new apps Store experience host In apps list What this is? I can view and delete 91977