Windows 10: Store for business - Managing app versions

Discus and support Store for business - Managing app versions in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there a way of managing updates to app versions in the Microsoft store for business? For instance holding users to a specific app version until IT... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Charles_504, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Store for business - Managing app versions

Is there a way of managing updates to app versions in the Microsoft store for business? For instance holding users to a specific app version until IT can test and verify that everything is functioning correctly with the app.

I have looked through almost all of the store for business and intune documentation. I can not find any indication of being able to manage app versions.

Currently we have the store for business integrated with Intune and am able to deploy apps without problem. I just can't find a way of managing app versions.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Charles_504, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Store for business - Managing app versions

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Store for business - Managing app versions

1. Store for business - Managing app versions - Similar Threads - Store business Managing

2. Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.: My company provides its software tools to its employees through the Microsoft store. With the recent changes to the store I am now unable to log in with my work account and are forced to use the Microsoft Store for Business. Whenever I try to download the apps I need for work...
  3. Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.: My company provides its software tools to its employees through the Microsoft store. With the recent changes to the store I am now unable to log in with my work account and are forced to use the Microsoft Store for Business. Whenever I try to download the apps I need for work...
  4. Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.

Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business.: Unable to search for new apps in windows store for business. I have the global administrator role. I tried checking using a different global user's credential as well but still nothing....
  5. Business store not saving App Availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  6. Business store not saving App Availability

Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  7. MS Store for Business

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Store for Business: I thought I had the MS Store for business figured out. It has recently been brought to my attention that when a user clicks the Share context menu (from file explorer (right click or ribbon) or in the Edge menu) they are offered to "get apps in app store". Clicking this shows...
  8. Windows Store for Business

Windows Store for Business: Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is what I am seeing, the second image is what I expect to see based in written instructions. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Store For Business Safe?

Store For Business Safe?: My Company are looking to adopt MS Store for business to acquire and distribute UWP Apps. For the on-line licensed App we need to trust the publisher and accept their push updates. What I don't know what background checks and scans are performed on the Apps made available...
  10. Microsoft Store of Business App Updates

Microsoft Store of Business App Updates: Hi, We have a device in Kiosk mode, with a standard local user logged in. We then push apps to that device (as well as the built in apps) The question I have is, when and how often will the app update itself once a new version is release? And will the standard user be...