Windows 10: Store For Business Safe?

Discus and support Store For Business Safe? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Company are looking to adopt MS Store for business to acquire and distribute UWP Apps. For the on-line licensed App we need to trust the publisher... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyMCg, Aug 8, 2019.

1. TonyMCg Win User

Store For Business Safe?

My Company are looking to adopt MS Store for business to acquire and distribute UWP Apps.

For the on-line licensed App we need to trust the publisher and accept their push updates.

What I don't know what background checks and scans are performed on the Apps made available on the Store, what criteria do they need to meet to get published. Are the Apps Safe and secure and what details can give me confidence on this,

second is there something I can adopt, some kind of scanning on Apps before users in my organisation install from the store.

Thank you

:)

TonyMCg, Aug 8, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Store For Business Safe?

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Store For Business Safe?

1. Store For Business Safe? - Similar Threads - Store Business Safe

2. Business store not saving App Availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  3. Business store not saving App Availability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Business store not saving App Availability: I am having an issue where I am managing an app from the Microsoft Store for Business : https://businessstore.microsoft.com/When I try to be make this app available to "Everyone" in the Private store availability tab, it says it was successful. Microsoft Store for Business...
  4. Not able to login to Business Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to login to Business Store: As an ISV I manage one of my customers Business Store account. But now when I try to login with the same account now I get an access error saying "Your sign-in was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource. For example, you might be signing in from a...
  5. MS Store for Business

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Store for Business: I thought I had the MS Store for business figured out. It has recently been brought to my attention that when a user clicks the Share context menu (from file explorer (right click or ribbon) or in the Edge menu) they are offered to "get apps in app store". Clicking this shows...
  6. Windows Store for Business

Windows Store for Business: Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is what I am seeing, the second image is what I expect to see based in written instructions. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  7. Store for business - Managing app versions

Store for business - Managing app versions: Is there a way of managing updates to app versions in the Microsoft store for business? For instance holding users to a specific app version until IT can test and verify that everything is functioning correctly with the app. I have looked through almost all of the store for...
  8. Accessing Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB)

Accessing Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB): Hi All, I am doing a risk assessment for implementing Microsoft Store for Business. I understand you can setup a private store for the organisation and set up various rules and conditions around it. While reading a blog post, I came across the following: "We can also...
  9. Microsoft Store of Business App Updates

Microsoft Store of Business App Updates: Hi, We have a device in Kiosk mode, with a standard local user logged in. We then push apps to that device (as well as the built in apps) The question I have is, when and how often will the app update itself once a new version is release? And will the standard user be...
  10. Windows 10: A Store That is Ready for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: A Store That is Ready for Business: I’m excited to share this next chapter in our Windows 10 blog series, focused on enhancements we are making to the Windows Store – all of which are designed to help organizations acquire, create and deliver apps the way they want. This is a logical follow-up to our post on...