Windows 10: Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

Discus and support Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My son purchased the Store game PuppetShow: Porcelain Smile. His account wallet showed that there was a deduction for the proper amount. His list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RRotter, Feb 23, 2019.

1. RRotter Win User

Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

My son purchased the Store game PuppetShow: Porcelain Smile. His account wallet showed that there was a deduction for the proper amount. His list of purchases does NOT show the purchase.

When attempting to load the game,he gets a dialog box stating "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:" <the game name>. This appears to be a common problem based on searches. This then becomes an unresolvable loop failure.

We need to have the purchased game show up and become playable.

:)

RRotter, Feb 23, 2019

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 PC stores game cancellation of purchase

Purchased the GTA game from stores, couldnot able to install on PC , realised the game for the mobile.

How can i cancel my purchase from stores,can some one suggest the procedure.

Arshadali1, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Previously purchased Scrabble Game

Hi Willie,

Let's try to isolate the issue so that we could find your Scrabble game. Normally, the game should automatically be downloaded to your computer after purchasing it. Can you tell us if the game app appear in the
    Desktop window? Also, can you check if it also shows up on the list of apps from
    Start?

In the meantime, we suggest that you open Windows Store app on your computer, and go to
    My Library. From there, please check if the game shows up and if you can be able to launch it from there.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable - Similar Threads - Store game showing

2. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  3. Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased game "Trailmakers" in 2022 but game does not show as purchased.: I purchased "Trailmakers" through the Microsoft Store on Feb 5, 2022. Order Number 2237842579. I was able to download it and play it at the time. After recently reformatting my pc and reinstalling Windows using this same Microsoft account, the game no longer shows as...
  4. How to makes games playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to makes games playable: Everytime i start a game, or any games there's no display on my screen, but there's a sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-makes-games-playable/47d577d9-fb8f-497e-b74e-d33843d0a91a
  5. How to makes games playable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to makes games playable: Everytime i start a game, or any games there's no display on my screen, but there's a sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-makes-games-playable/47d577d9-fb8f-497e-b74e-d33843d0a91a
  6. How to makes games playable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  8. Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is a platform from which you can install apps and games on your Windows 11/10 computer. Like Google Play Store, Microsoft Store also has both paid and free apps and games. You can access all your installed apps and games in Microsoft Store Library. But...
  9. Why are 90% of the games that i've purchased from Microsoft not playable on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are 90% of the games that i've purchased from Microsoft not playable on my PC?: Yes, I understand the premise of the "Xbox Play Anywhere" service, but why should I have to purchase the same game twice, from the same retailer, and the same same storefront?I sold my Xbox recently, hoping in vain that Microsoft would at least have the common decency to let...
  10. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchased game not showing in warcraft

2. redeemed game pass for pc but no games are showing up in ready to install