Windows 10: Store Games Crashing

Discus and support Store Games Crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently windows store games are crashing a bit too much.Whenever i get to the load screen of a few it crashes them.But some didn't crash right away... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AshNotSeen, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Store Games Crashing

Recently windows store games are crashing a bit too much.Whenever i get to the load screen of a few it crashes them.But some didn't crash right away like Minecraft works perfectly and the Default games aswell.I have tried WSreset.exe,Re-registering,Re-installing Windows Store,Updating everything Everything is now Up-to-date

If it's an issue with my laptop,Just in case i'll leave the specs here:

Intel core m3-7y30
    Intel hd 615Integrated graphics

everything seems to work on my mom's office laptop the specs of that laptop are:

Intel core i53rd gen
    Intel hd 4000

i tried installing everything like .NET framework,C++ visual redist and anything that might affect my gameplay.None of them helped.There isn't any viruses that I know of.Well atleast Windows Defender didn't detect anything in a full or deep scan or whatever its called.

Btw don't tell me to use PowerShell Admin and paste some things in there.Already tried those.Didnt work

If you can help me that'll be great.

-Ash

:)

AshNotSeen, Dec 30, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windows Store Game Crashes/Won't launch

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why your games are crashing on your PC. Corrupted game components or system files may cause the issue. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Update troubleshooter on this
    link. After running the troubleshooter, you may follow the instructions provided or manually check for updates and install all the critical or important updates on this

link

You can also reset the game from the Settings menu to help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Make sure that your games and apps are updated on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Store Games Crashing

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Store Games Crashing

1. Store Games Crashing - Similar Threads - Store Games Crashing

2. MS Store Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Game Crashing: HelloOur main PC has 3 user accounts for family members and we all play the same game, although at different levels.We play a MS Store older 2d game and my game keeps crashing, closes or freezes with 2 minutes.The other 2 users have no problems.The PC is an i5 10600K with 32...
  3. MS Store Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store Game Crashing: HelloOur main PC has 3 user accounts for family members and we all play the same game, although at different levels.We play a MS Store older 2d game and my game keeps crashing, closes or freezes with 2 minutes.The other 2 users have no problems.The PC is an i5 10600K with 32...
  4. Microsoft Store game crashes constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store game crashes constantly: I recently downloaded the Astroneer game from the Microsoft Store and when I try to run it I can see the logo for a second before it disappears, I also have problems with the other games. I ran troubleshooting for Microsoft Store apps, however it did nothing. Resetting the...
  5. Microsoft Store game crashes constantly

Microsoft Store game crashes constantly: I recently downloaded the Astroneer game from the Microsoft Store and when I try to run it I can see the logo for a second before it disappears, I also have problems with the other games. I ran troubleshooting for Microsoft Store apps, however it did nothing. Resetting the...
  6. Microsoft Store game crashes constantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Store Games Crashing

Microsoft Store Games Crashing: Does anyone know why games that I install from Microsoft store are crashing??? I just install Forza horizon 4 and can't play it... It is ridiculous that thousands of people are having this problem and that they didn't fix it yet....
  8. Windows Store Games are Crashing.

Windows Store Games are Crashing.: I have been having an issue with games like Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. They have been crashing after launching. The trouble-shooter has said that its a crashing and/or hanging issue and I've done extensive googling and can't find an fix to the issue. This is the list...
  9. Microsoft store games crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games crashing on launch: Every time I launch games from the Microsoft store such as ARK: Survival Evolved, Forza and Sea of Thieves (The only Microsoft store games I have downloaded on my pc) the games show me this: [IMG]Then they immediately close out as if they never launched. I've updated...
  10. Windows store games crashing on startup

Windows store games crashing on startup: As soon as i open a game like ark or halo wars 2 the game opens for a few seconds then crashes. i have the system requirements: 8GB ram, gtx 1050ti, i5-2400, windows 10 1803, 64-bit processor and obviously a mouse and keyboard....