Windows 10: Store Games - keyboard input not working

Discus and support Store Games - keyboard input not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I bought Game Pass Ultimate and loaded my PC with games. They worked normal but yesterday I ran into an issue. None of the games I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jorti1boombox, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Store Games - keyboard input not working

Hello! Recently I bought Game Pass Ultimate and loaded my PC with games. They worked normal but yesterday I ran into an issue. None of the games I got work with my keyboard. Like when I push WASD I don't move. When I move my mouse, it works like normal but not the keyboard. When I connect my xbox one remote, it works like if I was playing on an xbox. I mainly play Minecraft and Sea of Thieves and both have the same issue and result with the remote. I've tried restarting my PC, reinstalled and reset the apps, and even putting new batteries in my keyboards and mice. I know my keyboard still works since I was able to type this! The game is just not getting my keyboard input.

:)

Jorti1boombox, Jun 19, 2019

2. Store Games - keyboard input not working

Hello! Recently I bought Game Pass Ultimate and loaded my PC with games. They worked normal but yesterday I ran into an issue. None of the games I got work with my keyboard. Like when I push WASD I don't move. When I move my mouse, it works like normal but
    not the keyboard. When I connect my xbox one remote, it works like if I was playing on an xbox. I mainly play Minecraft and Sea of Thieves and both have the same issue and result with the remote. I've tried restarting my PC, reinstalled and reset the apps,
    and even putting new batteries in my keyboards and mice. I know my keyboard still works since I was able to type this! The game is just not getting my keyboard input.

Jorti1boombox, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Store Games - keyboard input not working

Help with the keyboard input

Dear TenForums members,

I have had this problem since I thought I had solved the chinese input. But, it turned out to be available for a few hours and then the IME is unavailable until next sign in.

In brief, to get the chinese input back, it need to sign out and sign in back and it will going to happen again continually.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Thank you.

Store Games - keyboard input not working [​IMG]

*Picture above shows when it's unavailable.

Store Games - keyboard input not working [​IMG]

*Picture above shows the language input setting

Steps that don't worked for me:
    - Alt + Shift
    - Win + Space
    - Setting the Chinese language as default language (worked for a while)

unidentified, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Store Games - keyboard input not working

1. Store Games - keyboard input not working - Similar Threads - Store Games keyboard

2. First keyboard inputs not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First keyboard inputs not working: Every time I leave my keyboard for a couple of seconds, the next first couple of inputs don't work, it takes 2 seconds for the keyboard to start working normally. When I'm in the flow of typing, it works fine, but as soon as I stop typing for a few seconds, it happens again....
  3. Keyboard input not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input not working: My keyboard and mouse have been working fine, except when I unplugged my keyboard to clean it and re plugged it, my computer didn’t take any inputs from it. I verified the keyboard works by plugging it into a laptop and tried all the usb ports on my PC. The weird thing is...
  4. Keyboard input not working

Keyboard input not working: My keyboard and mouse have been working fine, except when I unplugged my keyboard to clean it and re plugged it, my computer didn’t take any inputs from it. I verified the keyboard works by plugging it into a laptop and tried all the usb ports on my PC. The weird thing is...
  5. Keyboard input not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Initial keyboard inputs not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial keyboard inputs not working: Every time I leave my keyboard with no input for ~5-10 seconds, there appears to be about a second where no keys register. E.g. typing Microsoft into the search bar, only "crosoft" entered into my search bar. Another E.g. when I click the caps lock, the little light wont come...
  7. Initial keyboard inputs not working

Initial keyboard inputs not working: Every time I leave my keyboard with no input for ~5-10 seconds, there appears to be about a second where no keys register. E.g. typing Microsoft into the search bar, only "crosoft" entered into my search bar. Another E.g. when I click the caps lock, the little light wont come...
  8. Keyboard and mouse inputs not working

Keyboard and mouse inputs not working: Hey guys. Recently, my PC has stopped taking inputs from my keyboard in mouse. They work on the boot screen, but nothing past that. I’ve tried multiple mice and keyboards, to no avail. Is there anything I can do to fix this?Windows 10 HomeHP Pavilion Gaming PC...
  9. Input Keyboard does't work.

Input Keyboard does't work.: Hellow, I am Ashraful & I am from Bangladesh. I have a problem, plz help me anyone. When Input device keyboardA4 Tech keyboard plugged in my Laptop then going to Sleep mode or Shutdown & then open my laptop but Keyboard doesn't work. If i Keyboard plugged out from laptop then...
  10. in game keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game keyboard input lag: Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi; I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft, fortnite, etc.) when I press WASD it lags to, either receive or stop 'pressing' when I'm not pressing any button. My game...