Windows 10: Store Games not signing in as my store login

Discus and support Store Games not signing in as my store login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240. Sorry if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheRealDgk, Jul 15, 2015.

1. TheRealDgk Win User

Store Games not signing in as my store login

My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240.

Sorry if this a confusing lol. So when I go to the store on my pc and download one of the games that say Xbox and then play it, I sign into Xbox live no problem, but it's with my PC email. I figured ok, well I'll sign in with my Xbox email in the store and it will log me in as my actual Xbox account. Nope, it doesn't sign in to Xbox Live at all if I'm signed in with an account other than my actual PC one.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I feel like it should be an option to use another account for Windows store games.

:)

TheRealDgk, Jul 15, 2015
  2. nemesizz Win User

How can i Disable Passwordsaving, How can i delete User from the Store

I dont want to DELETE an Account, i want to delete the Login Data from the Store!

Logged in on Kids Account on Windows

now i log in as DAD Account (Admin) into the store on my Kids Windows Account

now i buy Games for the Kid

then i logout on Store as DAD

Now my Account will be saved in the store so my Kid can klick my DAD Account and buy Games,

thats not a good idea.

on Windows 8.1 i can delete user (Login Infos) from store

on Windows 10, there is no such Option.

nemesizz, Jul 15, 2015
  3. chnwmram Win User
    Windows store automatic sign in issue on Windows 10.

Original Title: windows store sign in issue

Every time when I login to the system Windows store signed in automatically. But suddenly it is not working.

Thanx

chnwmram, Jul 15, 2015
Thema:

Store Games not signing in as my store login

1. Store Games not signing in as my store login - Similar Threads - Store Games signing

2. Microsoft Store error in GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error in GAMES: Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to...
  3. Microsoft Store error in GAMES

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store error in GAMES: Hi Anyone else have this issue and is there a way to resolve it. Of all the store areas this error is ONLY in the games section. All games refuse to display the game info page I can get the general page that shows all the games in grid format but when I click on a game to...
  4. How to games from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to games from store: I have seen some games marked as "free" in the store but all I get is a trailer for that game if I select get. Is the something else I should be doing when using the store for apps and softwares. 117708
  5. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...
  6. XBOX Games on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Games on Windows Store: Hi there, I'm currently using Windows 10 and while browsing the Windows Store, I found some PC games with XBOX logo at the top while the games are showing that it will work on PC. So, can someone tell me whether such games will work on my PC? *Rolleyes 17558
  7. Windows Store Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Games: So I am having a huge issue with a game that was moved to a storage device that no longer exists...I keep trying to reinstall the game to another drive and it keeps giving me an error message as it it trying to repair the game on a storage device that doesn't exist. 98044
  8. Games Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Windows 10 Store: unable to play HitmanGo and Extreme Landings as before. the games launch only for a moment then disappear. tried removing and installing but still the same. logged into onedrive thinking that may be the reason, still not working. hope there is an answer, thanks Robert...
  9. Local account and signing into Windows Store

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local account and signing into Windows Store: I used a local account, not my Microsoft account, when signing into my computer when it had Windows 8.1, and that's also the case after installing Windows 10. When I try to sign into the Windows Store with my MS account, I get a message that says "sign into this device for...
  10. How to sign in STORE only?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to sign in STORE only?: How to sign in store only expect all accounts... is it possible? 13327