Store Games not signing in as my store login

Discus and support Store Games not signing in as my store login in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240. Sorry if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheRealDgk, Jul 16, 2015.

1. TheRealDgk Win User

My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240.

Sorry if this a confusing lol. So when I go to the store on my pc and download one of the games that say Xbox and then play it, I sign into Xbox live no problem, but it's with my PC email. I figured ok, well I'll sign in with my Xbox email in the store and it will log me in as my actual Xbox account. Nope, it doesn't sign in to Xbox Live at all if I'm signed in with an account other than my actual PC one.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I feel like it should be an option to use another account for Windows store games.

:)

TheRealDgk, Jul 16, 2015
  2. nemesizz Win User

How can i Disable Passwordsaving, How can i delete User from the Store

I dont want to DELETE an Account, i want to delete the Login Data from the Store!

Logged in on Kids Account on Windows

now i log in as DAD Account (Admin) into the store on my Kids Windows Account

now i buy Games for the Kid

then i logout on Store as DAD

Now my Account will be saved in the store so my Kid can klick my DAD Account and buy Games,

thats not a good idea.

on Windows 8.1 i can delete user (Login Infos) from store

on Windows 10, there is no such Option.

nemesizz, Jul 16, 2015
  3. chnwmram Win User
    Windows store automatic sign in issue on Windows 10.

Original Title: windows store sign in issue

Every time when I login to the system Windows store signed in automatically. But suddenly it is not working.

Thanx

chnwmram, Jul 16, 2015
Thema:

Store Games not signing in as my store login

Store Games not signing in as my store login - Similar Threads - Store Games signing

1. You can now purchase Windows 10 games as gifts from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    You can now purchase Windows 10 games as gifts from the Microsoft Store: Microsoft recently announced a new option for gamers in Windows 10. The company announced that the Windows 10 users will now be able to purchase games as gifts for their friends and family directly from the Microsoft Store. The company which enabled this feature for Xbox One...
  2. Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting: [img] Last Fall, the Microsoft Store enabled gifting of select Xbox One digital games, Xbox One downloadable game content (durables only), and Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. This feature has been a huge hit with our fans and has made buying presents for...
  3. Windows Store Games

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store Games: So I am having a huge issue with a game that was moved to a storage device that no longer exists...I keep trying to reinstall the game to another drive and it keeps giving me an error message as it it trying to repair the game on a storage device that doesn't exist. 98044
  4. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?: Not that I would use the store for games intentionally as prefer proper clients like origin or steam. But I was curious about how games bought on the Xbox one digitally translate to windows 10. For example, I bought cuphead a while back on the Xbox. I was surprised when I was...
  5. Need some Good Free Games from MS Store :D Need advice..

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some Good Free Games from MS Store :D Need advice..: Do you guys know some Good, Free-to-Play, Multiplayer (included) Action, FPS, Adventure Games.. From the MS Store and Virus-free, + Good community when i need Help or Advice​ *Biggrin Any recommendations are Welcome! I've run most games on Intel HD Graphics 2500...
  6. Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season: Every year the Microsoft Store sees an increase in the number of customers downloading and purchasing content during the holiday season. During the holiday months of 2016, the Microsoft Store saw more than a 30% increase in the number of downloads when compared to the rest of...
  7. Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games: Following various problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro X64. For a while everything worked well and then I started getting error code 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the store or the...
Store Games not signing in as my store login solved