Windows 10: Store Games not signing in as my store login

Discus and support Store Games not signing in as my store login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240. Sorry if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheRealDgk, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Store Games not signing in as my store login

My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240.

Sorry if this a confusing lol. So when I go to the store on my pc and download one of the games that say Xbox and then play it, I sign into Xbox live no problem, but it's with my PC email. I figured ok, well I'll sign in with my Xbox email in the store and it will log me in as my actual Xbox account. Nope, it doesn't sign in to Xbox Live at all if I'm signed in with an account other than my actual PC one.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I feel like it should be an option to use another account for Windows store games.

:)

TheRealDgk, Jul 15, 2015
  2. nemesizz Win User

How can i Disable Passwordsaving, How can i delete User from the Store

I dont want to DELETE an Account, i want to delete the Login Data from the Store!

Logged in on Kids Account on Windows

now i log in as DAD Account (Admin) into the store on my Kids Windows Account

now i buy Games for the Kid

then i logout on Store as DAD

Now my Account will be saved in the store so my Kid can klick my DAD Account and buy Games,

thats not a good idea.

on Windows 8.1 i can delete user (Login Infos) from store

on Windows 10, there is no such Option.

nemesizz, Jul 15, 2015
  3. chnwmram Win User
    Windows store automatic sign in issue on Windows 10.

Original Title: windows store sign in issue

Every time when I login to the system Windows store signed in automatically. But suddenly it is not working.

Thanx

chnwmram, Jul 15, 2015
Thema:

Store Games not signing in as my store login

1. Store Games not signing in as my store login - Similar Threads - Store Games signing

2. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login microsoft store: microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-microsoft-store/ab86a33f-687a-4cf9-b60c-7a167e284a60
  3. store login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store login: store not login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-login/993c81ee-9fcd-4472-a549-8cdd0c90691c
  4. store login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store login: store not login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-login/993c81ee-9fcd-4472-a549-8cdd0c90691c
  5. store login

6. my games in microsft store

my games in microsft store: last year i bought forza horizon 5 and halo infinite and im trying to go into my library and install them again to find that they are not there. i looked into my order history and sure enough they are there but i cant install only purchase again. what is going on?...
  7. my games in microsft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games in microsft store: last year i bought forza horizon 5 and halo infinite and im trying to go into my library and install them again to find that they are not there. i looked into my order history and sure enough they are there but i cant install only purchase again. what is going on?...
  8. my games in microsft store

9. Microsoft Store Login

Microsoft Store Login: Hello for some reason I cannot log in to the Microsoft Store app. I can open it however clicking on the sign-in button does nothing and clicking on the ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT button closes the store....
  10. Windows store and login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows store and login: So I play Sea of Thieves using the Windows Store log in right? I recently changed my password for my email and the game wouldn’t open, but the Store says I’m logged into the account, even though I did not update the password on the Stores login. When I started up the game it...