Store Games not signing in as my store login

Discus and support Store Games not signing in as my store login in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240. Sorry if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheRealDgk, Jul 15, 2015.

1. TheRealDgk Win User

My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240.

Sorry if this a confusing lol. So when I go to the store on my pc and download one of the games that say Xbox and then play it, I sign into Xbox live no problem, but it's with my PC email. I figured ok, well I'll sign in with my Xbox email in the store and it will log me in as my actual Xbox account. Nope, it doesn't sign in to Xbox Live at all if I'm signed in with an account other than my actual PC one.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I feel like it should be an option to use another account for Windows store games.

:)

TheRealDgk, Jul 15, 2015
  2. nemesizz Win User

How can i Disable Passwordsaving, How can i delete User from the Store

I dont want to DELETE an Account, i want to delete the Login Data from the Store!

Logged in on Kids Account on Windows

now i log in as DAD Account (Admin) into the store on my Kids Windows Account

now i buy Games for the Kid

then i logout on Store as DAD

Now my Account will be saved in the store so my Kid can klick my DAD Account and buy Games,

thats not a good idea.

on Windows 8.1 i can delete user (Login Infos) from store

on Windows 10, there is no such Option.

nemesizz, Jul 15, 2015
  3. chnwmram Win User
    Windows store automatic sign in issue on Windows 10.

Original Title: windows store sign in issue

Every time when I login to the system Windows store signed in automatically. But suddenly it is not working.

Thanx

chnwmram, Jul 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Store Games not signing in as my store login - Similar Threads - Store Games signing

2. Microsoft Store Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Application Error: My Windows 10 Microsoft app store will not open, and is named under "ms-resource:StoreTitle" in the "other" category. How can I fix this? What can cause this? Thank you for your time....
  3. Why after the Windows 10 update my computer was infected?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why after the Windows 10 update my computer was infected?: Kaspersky detected some threats after restarting pc and updating at 7 pm (Moscow time). [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-after-the-windows-10-update-my-computer-was/daf9ef5e-128d-49f6-b1e7-5a7dde81f650
  4. mic not picking up my voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic not picking up my voice: oh boy ok so im on windows 10 and im having issues with my microphone now. so my built-in laptop mic is not working atm. every time i try to record my voice, all i hear is static or light faint taps. it isnt picking up my voice but its picking up output audio. i tried...
  5. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10: how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-find-my-cursor-on-acer-windows-10/712f1d6f-06fd-45da-ade4-646a20b6b9a6
  6. cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do: went through the steps still cant acces my camera on my facebook I need yr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-acces-my-camera-on-my-facebook-done/1c9c23f3-56e7-4378-95f9-c66c49e797f1
  7. onedrive delete my work because of conflicts

onedrive delete my work because of conflicts: while working on a word document and trying to save to onedrive on windows10, I got a message and red small x symbol informing me that there are conflicts between the document and onedrive. resolving the conflicts caused couple of hours of work to be deleted. why did it...
  8. Windows defender high cpu usage on my surface pro when its powered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender high cpu usage on my surface pro when its powered: I have problem with the process windows malware excecutable in task manager on my surface pro4 , basically if im running without power connection just with battery the process use arount 14% of cpu in background as soon as i connect the power cable to the surface pro the...
  9. How to check if my caddy is SATA 3.0?

How to check if my caddy is SATA 3.0?: How do I find if my caddy is using SATA 3.0? 116084
  10. How can I take my SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 256GB thumb drive offline (to allow HyperV VM access)?

How can I take my SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 256GB thumb drive offline (to allow HyperV VM access)?: My flash drive is entirely formatted with encrypted LUKS (done on a real Ubuntu 16.04 desktop). I want to mount it in my Ubuntu 16.04 VM running in HyperV on my new Windows 10 Pro laptop (i9, 32GB ram...). SO I need a way to take this USB drive offline (apparently not an...