Windows 10: store hangs

Discus and support store hangs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am new to this forum. I downloaded windows 10, the Microsoft store will not load and hangs. Suggestions on line have been windows logo key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by onceagain, Aug 7, 2015.

1. onceagain Win User

store hangs

Hi, I am new to this forum. I downloaded windows 10, the Microsoft store will not load and hangs. Suggestions on line have been windows logo key wsreset, windows logo x, command prompt sfc/scannow.
    After running wsreset the loading image does not show in Microsoft store and still hangs. PLEASE HELP.
    Sheryl

:)

onceagain, Aug 7, 2015
  2. hangs Win User

Nokia Lumia 920 Hang

Thanks it worked for me too, mine hanged within two days of purchase.

hangs, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Purd Win User
    .Net Native Runtime Package 1.1.23101.0

Same here repeat in loop

Today, thing get worse. When I open Store app, this update pop up again, and it is 0.2 MB, but it stuck and won't download. it make the store app to hang. I have to force quit it from Task Manager

After that, I Restart the store app, if air click Downloads and Updates, the store app hang with swirling hour glass. Again Inhave tonforcevquitvfrom Task Manager since the store app hang

When I restarted the store app, then search for an app, then click on it go go to the app page so Incan install it, the store app just hang with smiling hour glass

have to force quit because the store app hang

Very lousy quality control at Microsoft

Now the store app cannot do anything. Help please, how to fix this.

And more, I try to chat with Microsoft Tech staff to report this problem, I Amy in number 109 in the quest. No way I can wait that long

is there anyway to get attention and fix from Microsoft on this issue?

Purd, Aug 7, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

store hangs

It is a common issue right now with 10. It is going to take a while for Microsoft to get all of the bugs worked out. There was an update pushed on Tuesday, that caused a system lock up.

bro67, Aug 7, 2015
  5. onceagain Win User
    Can now get into the Microsoft store. My Friend went into settings, update, security, recovery, then re-set this PC. Now all good.
    *Mad Not working again now grrr.
    Sheryl

onceagain, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

store hangs

1. store hangs - Similar Threads - store hangs

2. Windows 11 Fix Hanging or Crashing Apps Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Fix Hanging or Crashing Apps Microsoft Store: Can anyone help me with this issue? My apps don't download or update then the store crashes right after leaving the apps "loading". I have ran a trubleshoot system> Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshoot I ran the troubleshoot for the windows store apps and it gave me an error...
  3. Windows 11 Fix Hanging or Crashing Apps Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Fix Hanging or Crashing Apps Microsoft Store: Can anyone help me with this issue? My apps don't download or update then the store crashes right after leaving the apps "loading". I have ran a trubleshoot system> Troubleshoot > Other Troubleshoot I ran the troubleshoot for the windows store apps and it gave me an error...
  4. Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter: [IMG]It is advisable to download and install apps on your Windows computer through the Microsoft Store. However, at times, you might encounter problems of the apps hanging or crashing when trying to update them through the Microsoft Store. In this case, you would like to run...
  5. Hanging and crashing apps issue in windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging and crashing apps issue in windows store: Every time it try to run forza horizon 5 with xbox gamepass it never works it always crashes on startup and I've tried everything from resetting microsoft store running as admin, launch through micro soft store, made sure it was the same account, tried sfc /scanow and...
  6. Hanging and crashing apps issue in windows store

Hanging and crashing apps issue in windows store: Every time it try to run forza horizon 5 with xbox gamepass it never works it always crashes on startup and I've tried everything from resetting microsoft store running as admin, launch through micro soft store, made sure it was the same account, tried sfc /scanow and...
  7. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?: I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?...
  8. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?: I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?...
  9. Microsoft Store hangs on pending for most apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store hangs on pending for most apps: Hi,I bought a new PC. Windows 11 came pre-installed. It is up-to-date i.e. have latest updates when I check.Network connection is good. Can browse internet, download quite fast etc. Broadband speed check is good. Have MBytes of download speed.When I try to download apps in...
  10. Microsoft Store hangs on pending for most apps

Microsoft Store hangs on pending for most apps: Hi,I bought a new PC. Windows 11 came pre-installed. It is up-to-date i.e. have latest updates when I check.Network connection is good. Can browse internet, download quite fast etc. Broadband speed check is good. Have MBytes of download speed.When I try to download apps in...