Windows 10: Store history

Discus and support Store history in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; is there a way to really erase the store's history for installed or previously installed apps?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by OscarMoralesSr1, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Store history

is there a way to really erase the store's history for installed or previously installed apps?

:)

OscarMoralesSr1, Sep 26, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Select folder to store the file history in

I looked at my file history settings today and it showed that it was disabled for some weird reason (I remember setting it up earlier).

When setting it up again, I was only able to select a drive. Previously I know I have been able to select a folder to use as the file history store (I have the folder to prove it), but I couldn't find this feature anywhere in windows 10 (both in the new and in the legacy config windows).

Is the option to store the file history in a specific folder still available or was it removed? And if it is still possible, can someone provide the steps to enable this again?

coolcat007, Sep 26, 2020
  4. YuruZhang Win User

Store history

Browser History Missing in EDGE

This answer is not helpful at all.

YuruZhang, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Store history

1. Store history - Similar Threads - Store history

2. Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store acting up, not showing order history and not showing things in owned game: HI. I recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, I can play the game however it's not showing up in my order history or my owned games. When I go to its page on Microsoft store, it still says "buy", not owned even though I already pay for the full game, however it does...
  3. How do I stop Microsoft from storing app usage data even with ALL activity history settings...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop Microsoft from storing app usage data even with ALL activity history settings...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ITtLEaLLen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hg4c2w/how_do_i_stop_microsoft_from_storing_app_usage/
  4. How to clear Microsoft Store purchase history in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear Microsoft Store purchase history in Windows 10: Hello, Is it possible to permanently clear purchase history from the Microsoft Store? There is only the option "Hide". In the "Ready to install" tab of "My library" appear applications that I downloaded in the past. I am not using any account to sign in to the Microsoft...
  5. I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I loss my bookmarks , history , stored passwords: hey guys pls help me as fast as u can because I realy dont know what to do ) important data dissolved in the air after some kind of virus on my computer. all the easy way I was Try and no one help me . may be u kniw some interesting ways and someone have simular problem...
  6. Microsoft Store Games Missing, Not in Library, Not in Purchase History, Same Account as always.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Games Missing, Not in Library, Not in Purchase History, Same Account as always.: Recently upgraded most of my PC, went to play State of Decay 2 which I have installed, error message popped up saying I dont own it. Checked in the store and its completely gone from my account, doesn't even show up in purchase history....
  7. Microsoft Store remembers App history for local users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store remembers App history for local users: Windows 10 users have two options when it comes to user accounts on a system running the operating system: they can use a Microsoft Account or a local account. Both account types have permissions to access the integrated Microsoft Store to download apps or games from the...
  8. Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree

in Windows 10 Support
    Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree: Usually the app updates logged in Reliability History (RH) agree with those listed in the Store app. I had many app updates listed in RH today on two PCs but these are not shown as updated today in the Store app (see below). What's going on here and do others have the same...
  9. Scans History Store 30GB!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scans History Store 30GB!: Hi There, Does anyone know if it is safe to remove the files in the directory: C:\programdata\microsoft\windows defender\scans\history\store Our directory on a server has bloated to over 30GB, but I cannot find any resource on what these files are, and whether it is...
  10. Is windows still storing a secret copy of my browsing history ?

in Browsers and Email
    Is windows still storing a secret copy of my browsing history ?: Hello guys. It was known that in previous versions of windows, the OS keeps a list of visited websites on a file called INDEX.DAT on the hard drive. I'm not talking about the data that can be erased within each web browser, but a list that persists even after the browser's...