Windows 10: Store icon missing

Discus and support Store icon missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store icon disappeared after I updated to 1803. The only way I can get it to open is doing wsreset.exe but the icon still doesn't appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LewisTough, Aug 10, 2018.

1. LewisTough Win User

Store icon missing

My Microsoft Store icon disappeared after I updated to 1803. The only way I can get it to open is doing wsreset.exe but the icon still doesn't appear on taskbar. Can you help?

:)

LewisTough, Aug 10, 2018
  2. William Kochevar Win User

Windows 10 start menu missing icon

I followed all your troubleshooting steps and the icons are still missing. All of the missing icons in the start menu are all windows store apps. If you have any further suggestions on what to try, please let me know. Thanks.

William Kochevar, Aug 10, 2018
  3. DURK. Win User
    Windows 10 app store icon missing and windows store won't open

Follow these steps.

Step 1 worked for me and I did not have to go any further.

Windows 10 Missing store fix steps

DURK., Aug 10, 2018
  4. Srimadhwa B Win User

Store icon missing

Store app is missing.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Are you signing in with Microsoft User account or local user account?

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store icon.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Store icon missing

1. Store icon missing - Similar Threads - Store icon missing

2. WiFi icon missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi icon missing: Sir when i update drivers then suddenly wifi icon is gone from task bar then i try every solutions but nothing works then i run the intel wireless tool kit then it's dignostic report says " wireless hardware is not bound to transport driver" help me sir...
  3. Missing icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing icons: Recently I have had the issue where some icons go missing. In the image below, its the mute icon however it appears elsewhere. May be related or not but my skype has suddendly stop showing special characters too. [img] [img] I have tried "Reset default fonts". Any...
  4. Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/: Hey guys, so I have a strange problem which has happened before after a Windows update. No more restore points so that's not an option. Basically all of the icons for Windows App store apps are missing, including Edge and the Store icons themselves. I have tried clearing...
  5. Windows Store missing!

Windows Store missing!: I've had issues with cortana and the notification center before and got them back by restoring them, but the windows store is the last piece of the puzzle. The directory is not there either. I've tried every single thing on this forum with one exception. Reinstallation. That...
  6. Missing Store Apps Icons

Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187
  7. Missing Windows Store

Missing Windows Store: Hello everybody. I have installed Win X today and also I have deleted every metro app with command in power shell ( I did it this way beause everytime i uninstalled app, Windows Store started to download it again ). But this command have also deleted Windows Store. Is there...
  8. Trash Icon missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Trash Icon missing: Recently the trash icon changed to what looks like a page. In system settings the icons look correct but do not take effect. I've re-booted this this did not fix the problem. 67637
  9. Missing Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icon: I have a program called IDE.exe. It uses the drawing board icon. [img] It creates a project file with the extension .prj. The project uses the hammer icon. [img] IDE.exe is there with the proper icon. [img] But the .prj file shows white square (no icon)....
  10. Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons Missing: Hi, Today I tuned on the computer and I have no icons on the desktop (the program name remains). I then opened my computer and all my drive icons and even folder and file icons are gone. Please help. 83060