Store icon missing

Discus and support Store icon missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store icon disappeared after I updated to 1803. The only way I can get it to open is doing wsreset.exe but the icon still doesn't appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LewisTough, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:22 PM.

1. LewisTough Win User

Store icon missing

My Microsoft Store icon disappeared after I updated to 1803. The only way I can get it to open is doing wsreset.exe but the icon still doesn't appear on taskbar. Can you help?

:)

2. William Kochevar Win User

Windows 10 start menu missing icon

I followed all your troubleshooting steps and the icons are still missing. All of the missing icons in the start menu are all windows store apps. If you have any further suggestions on what to try, please let me know. Thanks.

William Kochevar, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:25 PM
  3. DURK. Win User
    Windows 10 app store icon missing and windows store won't open

Follow these steps.

Step 1 worked for me and I did not have to go any further.

Windows 10 Missing store fix steps

4. Srimadhwa B Win User

Store icon missing

Store app is missing.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Are you signing in with Microsoft User account or local user account?

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store icon.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thema:

Store icon missing

1. Store icon missing - Similar Threads - Store icon missing

2. Gmail icon is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail icon is gone: My gmail icon is gone from my desktop. I have no idea what version I have. Can anyone help? Urgent need to get email!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/gmail-icon-is-gone/ce18068a-3493-4a9b-8159-dabc6b835a19
  3. Speaker icon shows in taskbar but does not respond to clicks for volume control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker icon shows in taskbar but does not respond to clicks for volume control: I am running Win 10 on my Dell Inspiron laaptop. I have the Speaker Icon in my taskbar menu but it does not respond when I click it. So the icon does not translate onto my screen into a volume control lever. ANY HELP IN SOLVING THIS? (I would prefer NOT to delete and then...
  4. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option: Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K. Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows...
  5. extra large photo icons too small

extra large photo icons too small: Hello. The "extra large" photo icons used to be quite large....now, they are barely larger than the "large" photo icon size. I have read multiple blogs/discussions about this issue, but have not seen any resolutions. Does anyone know how to make the extra large icons...
  6. How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?

How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?: How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-of-the-names-under/50291850-7360-442b-9191-cbd59aa3e445
  7. cannot download apps from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot download apps from store: hello I cannot download most of the apps it used to say "you need a device with more features" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-download-apps-from-store/31cdf977-5bf7-413c-aa18-acbe5d269777
  8. Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up

Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up: Hello I've had this problem for over a month now and I do not know what has caused it Every time I start my computer up or restart (sleep not affected) my desktop icons are all gone If I go on file explorer and check my drives, everything is still there but if I try to...
  9. The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.: I would have fone the automatic reset. But i do not own the usb or dvd that it comes with. Any ideas for resetting this vut without the usb or dvd?...
  10. 5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing: Hello, Surround sound does not work outside of the speaker configuration window were you can test,there it works,in any other application it does not. Now I don't know if it's related to the second issue that the Realtek manager is missing. I have tried updating,...