Windows 10: Store Identifying as wrong Architecture

Discus and support Store Identifying as wrong Architecture in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to install one of my gaming apps. The Microsoft website shows as compatible 64 bit, but as soon as the store picks it up, it switches it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ogima Mahigan, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Store Identifying as wrong Architecture

I am trying to install one of my gaming apps. The Microsoft website shows as compatible 64 bit, but as soon as the store picks it up, it switches it to the ARM Architecture, which isn't compatible. I've tried wsreset.exe, uninstalling and re-installing the store, resetting the app, absolutely nothing works, still shows as ARM.

:)

Ogima Mahigan, Feb 15, 2020

2. Changing OS architecture.

Hello,

I am trying to change my Windows 10 operating system architecture from 32 to 64 bit.

These are the steps I have taken:

• Downloaded the 64 bit Windows 10 ISO from Windows Media Creator
    • Booted using the USB
    The issue I am facing is that the screen hangs on Microsoft Logo as soon as I boot using USB. No errors, no dialogs, nothing. Just windows logo. and nothing proceeds. I've tried it multiple times with the same screen getting hanged (or stuck?)

What am I doing wrong? (or a bug?) Please help me, since 32 bit is restricting me to 3.5 gb RAM.

Divyanshu Sharma, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Store not showing images and text

Since the automatic troubleshooter couldn't identify the issue, we suggest clearing the Windows Store cache by following these steps:

• Press the Windows Key + Q to display the Search and type
      WSRESET.
    • In the Results, click wsreset to reset the
      Store Cache
    • The Windows Store will open and confirm that the cache has been cleared.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Store Identifying as wrong Architecture

Windows Store "Something went wrong"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: Windows Store App troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”
    • Click on Windows Store App. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Method 2: If this doesn't help, try reset Windows store.

1.On the Search bar type “cmd” and click ctrl + shift + Enter to open the Elevated Command Prompt. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

2 . Type "WSreset.exe" and click Enter.

3. Restart Windows store.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related query.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Store Identifying as wrong Architecture

1. Store Identifying as wrong Architecture - Similar Threads - Store Identifying wrong

2. Wrongly identified Hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrongly identified Hardware: High everybodyI face a strange situation.I've been given a printer ricoh sp112. It's a simple laser printer.When I plug it in my laptop win11, its seen as a sp110 su. this one is from the same family, but with a scanner.So driver installation according Ricoh we site and...
  3. Wrongly identified Hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrongly identified Hardware: High everybodyI face a strange situation.I've been given a printer ricoh sp112. It's a simple laser printer.When I plug it in my laptop win11, its seen as a sp110 su. this one is from the same family, but with a scanner.So driver installation according Ricoh we site and...
  4. Something Is Wrong - Need Help Identifying The Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something Is Wrong - Need Help Identifying The Problem: I feel like something weird is going on with my computer network or fingerprint or something.1st Thing Idk how to fix or what problems it can cause2nd Thing Idk how to fix or what problems it can causeConnecting using a Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. No Driver updates....
  5. Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10: Hi Microsoft Team,Starting 20th Nov 2021, my 5ghz wifi network has been identified as insecure due to outdated security protocol eg: WEP.However, I logged into Router and see that the security protocol is WPA/WPA2-Personal which is the same with the 2.4ghz wifi. No insecure...
  6. Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10

Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10: Hi Microsoft Team,Starting 20th Nov 2021, my 5ghz wifi network has been identified as insecure due to outdated security protocol eg: WEP.However, I logged into Router and see that the security protocol is WPA/WPA2-Personal which is the same with the 2.4ghz wifi. No insecure...
  7. Wifi Insecure wrongly identified by Window10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Wrong Architecture in microsoft store

Wrong Architecture in microsoft store: Hello, my name is Christian and it says I have the wrong architecture even though I have it. It says I have x86 but I have x64.Im just trying to play on the xbox app but it won't let me. I've tried to look up how to fix it but that didn't work. I hope somebody reaches out to...
  9. Wrong PC Identifier for Bitlocker Drive Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong PC Identifier for Bitlocker Drive Encryption: When setting up the Bitlocker Drive Encryption BitLocker Drive Encryption recovery key information shows the PC identifier which is different from my PC - how can I correct this. I want to set up the Bitlocker but am concerned that it has this weird identifier for my pc and I...
  10. OneDrive Architecture

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OneDrive Architecture: I'm stumped by OneDrive's performance on my wife's Surface Pro. Is OneDrive only in the cloud or does the term "OneDrive" also apply to a folder or virtual folder on the S Pro's hard drive? When we login on my wife's OneDrive account at onedrive.live.com, there are no...