Windows 10: Store incredible slow

Discus and support Store incredible slow in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the following issue, that the download of apps/updates in the Windows Store gets stuck at 0% for about 5-10 minutes, then suddenly starts,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mkdr, Nov 4, 2015.

1. mkdr Win User

Store incredible slow

I have the following issue, that the download of apps/updates in the Windows Store gets stuck at 0% for about 5-10 minutes, then suddenly starts, sometimes slow sometimes fast, and then it goes to the next download and it again gets stuck for about 10 minutes. This happens on all devices of mine, but also for my friends.

Is there an issue with the Windows Store since a week or two?

:)

mkdr, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Unchu Win User

System is incredibly slow

So ever since getting this laptop a while back, it's been incredibly slow. I tried running Windows Defender to see if it could potentially solve the issue, but if anything the computer seems to be running even slower, and I could not find a solution. I attempted
    to look at the boards here and found that I should run a recorder to see if it could potentially give any information and then post it. So here is the link to the Analyzer file I zipped:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please help!

Thanks,

Unchu, Nov 4, 2015
  3. System is incredibly slow

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Disable Anti-virus software

The issue may also arise due to the security software installed in your system. So, I would suggest you to disable the third party anti-virus installed on your system and check if the issue persists.

Disclaimer: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you
    have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer.

Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

Click on Troubleshooting.

Click on View all on the left side panel.

Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

Store incredible slow

1. Store incredible slow - Similar Threads - Store incredible slow

2. Factory Reset made pc incredibly slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory Reset made pc incredibly slow: So, I factory reset my PC due to it becoming slow. I used the built-in factory reset feature. It's a Dell PC. It takes literal hours to get onto the desktop. The strangest thing is the fact that the computer runs incredibly smoothly in safe mode, but as soon as I restart into...
  3. Windows 10 download to USB flash drive incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 download to USB flash drive incredibly slow: Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Have used this page to use the download tool and chosen option 2: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10?d2784474-fdb0-4e9d-9e47-5e88c0e053ec=True Tried and aborted 3 times because of snails pace...
  4. Internet incredibly slow with high speed plan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet incredibly slow with high speed plan: Hello, i'm having issues with my internet. It clearly isn't the internet because other computers go do fine. I am around at 0.28 megabyte download and 0.11 megabyte upload speed which unplayable in games. I believe that it is mostly like something in my computer. I did a wipe...
  5. INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop

INCREDIBLY slow internet connection, but only on my laptop: Hello, I have got an issue with internet connection. The problem is, that my download speed is around just 0,2 mbps, which is incredibly slow. My other devices are connected perfectly. I have already tried to update wifi driver, and it has got even worse. I have none of...
  6. Issue with WinDBG being incredibly slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with WinDBG being incredibly slow: Hello! Not sure if this is the correct subforum, but since it's related to WinDBG I thought it was close enough. I'm doing some helping out over at reddit's techsupport channel and a fair bit of that involves checking dump files. I have used the old WinDBG (From 2012,...
  7. Wired connection is fine, but Wi-Fi is incredibly slow

Wired connection is fine, but Wi-Fi is incredibly slow: Hello, I've had a problem for a few weeks now. The internet connection on the computer the router's wired to is working as intended, however the wireless connection is just a lot worse. On other devices, instead of 50-60 Mbps, the speed is about 1-3 Mbps (according to an...
  8. internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection: After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise. Thanks, 16565
  9. PC Running Incredibly Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Running Incredibly Slow: After upgrading to Windows 10, it's just been problem after problem... Everything on my computer is running incredibly slow. GTA 5, Flight Simulator X, all running slower than ever. Even the operating system, simply writing something, is slow. And I have a strong laptop....
  10. Incredibly slow file transfer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Incredibly slow file transfer: It starts at around 300MB/s but after a second it drops to 20MB/s. On Windows 7 it was usually around 100MB/s. This is for transferring to second hard drive. It's even slower transferring to USB drive, about 2 MB/s. 15426