Windows 10: Store incredible slow

Discus and support Store incredible slow in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the following issue, that the download of apps/updates in the Windows Store gets stuck at 0% for about 5-10 minutes, then suddenly starts,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mkdr, Nov 4, 2015.

1. mkdr Win User

Store incredible slow

I have the following issue, that the download of apps/updates in the Windows Store gets stuck at 0% for about 5-10 minutes, then suddenly starts, sometimes slow sometimes fast, and then it goes to the next download and it again gets stuck for about 10 minutes. This happens on all devices of mine, but also for my friends.

Is there an issue with the Windows Store since a week or two?

:)

mkdr, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Unchu Win User

System is incredibly slow

So ever since getting this laptop a while back, it's been incredibly slow. I tried running Windows Defender to see if it could potentially solve the issue, but if anything the computer seems to be running even slower, and I could not find a solution. I attempted
    to look at the boards here and found that I should run a recorder to see if it could potentially give any information and then post it. So here is the link to the Analyzer file I zipped:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please help!

Thanks,

Unchu, Nov 4, 2015
  3. System is incredibly slow

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Disable Anti-virus software

The issue may also arise due to the security software installed in your system. So, I would suggest you to disable the third party anti-virus installed on your system and check if the issue persists.

Disclaimer: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you
    have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer.

Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

Click on Troubleshooting.

Click on View all on the left side panel.

Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

Store incredible slow

1. Store incredible slow - Similar Threads - Store incredible slow

2. Xbox app and microsoft store incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and microsoft store incredibly slow: Hi everyone im having an issue with both the xbox app and microsoft store. Currently on windows 11 and was having same issue with windows 10. When i open both up invidually they both take forever to start. I have 2 other pcs in my house. 1 with upgraded cpu and one thats less...
  3. Xbox app and microsoft store incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app and microsoft store incredibly slow: Hi everyone im having an issue with both the xbox app and microsoft store. Currently on windows 11 and was having same issue with windows 10. When i open both up invidually they both take forever to start. I have 2 other pcs in my house. 1 with upgraded cpu and one thats less...
  4. Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?: Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow, and not even work most of the time? Every time I even get to the download I want, it just crashes when I try to download it. And everything I've tried to get it to work doesn't do anything....
  5. Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?

Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?: Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow, and not even work most of the time? Every time I even get to the download I want, it just crashes when I try to download it. And everything I've tried to get it to work doesn't do anything....
  6. Incredibly slow PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incredibly slow PC: A couple of weeks ago my PC wasnt able to start due to a problem during booting. I couldnt fix it so instead I decided to do a clean install of windows on my second SSD. I didnt really format that one I just installed windows onto it via stick and troubleshoot. I then...
  7. Incredibly slow PC

Incredibly slow PC: A couple of weeks ago my PC wasnt able to start due to a problem during booting. I couldnt fix it so instead I decided to do a clean install of windows on my second SSD. I didnt really format that one I just installed windows onto it via stick and troubleshoot. I then...
  8. Incredibly slow PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC incredibly slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC incredibly slow.: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) It takes quite a while to boot. I keep most of my files on an external hard drive. Opening a folder and displaying the contents takes ages. What can I do to speed things up (a lot) ? Would it help to keep copies on the external drive...
  10. Microsoft Store Incredibly SLOW DOWNLOAD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Incredibly SLOW DOWNLOAD: I've tried everything, I've spent days trying to download new updates in the store. My windows is up to date however I wasn't able to update windows automatically I did it manually by downloading the failed updates here https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ I did every...