Windows 10: Store install: there is a problem

Discus and support Store install: there is a problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i try to install instagram it says that sorry theres some problem at our end. what should i do?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ryandsouza1, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Store install: there is a problem

when i try to install instagram it says that sorry theres some problem at our end. what should i do?

:)

ryandsouza1, Nov 8, 2019

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 8, 2019
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Store install: there is a problem

The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Store install: there is a problem

1. Store install: there is a problem - Similar Threads - Store install problem

2. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  3. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  4. Microsoft Store Install problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install problem: I can't install any apps it says owned but I can't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-problem/02af8d3a-a6a5-413e-b89b-4a60914aa5f3
  5. Microsoft Store Install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Install problem: I can't install any apps it says owned but I can't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-problem/02af8d3a-a6a5-413e-b89b-4a60914aa5f3
  6. Microsoft Store Install problem

7. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox: Hey I have bought a Forza Horizon 5 game key and redeemed it on the Xbox app Windows 10. The game is in my Microsoft Store Library and I want to install it so I click the only button available for that : «Install on Xbox app» and it brings me to the game's page on the Xbox...
  8. Microsoft Store install problems

Microsoft Store install problems: Essentially I have problems with changing my download location for the store, however I have not been able to fix this. As a work around I uninstalled the game and attempted to use the store to select another drive, when doing so my second drive is shown however when pressing...
  9. Problem installing apps on the microsoft store

Problem installing apps on the microsoft store: Like the title suggest, installing anything at all from the store is a nightmare. I've recently bough the xbox game pass ultimate hoping to download Sea of Thieves but the app just doesn't seem to let me download it. Like many other post has suggested, I've tried the usual...
  10. Microsoft Store Installation Problem

Microsoft Store Installation Problem: Hello, No apps are installing from the Microsoft Store, each app is owned but when it starts to install, it just says "Error" and stops installing. This is for all apps, i've also tried to reset the microsoft store app multiple times but it still shows error. Please tell me...