Windows 10: Store is not available in your country or region

Discus and support Store is not available in your country or region in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tom Scheler, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Store is not available in your country or region

After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!

:)

Tom Scheler, Jun 3, 2023

2. Windows Store is not available in your country or region

I don't think there is any country or region when you won't see people are not running Windows. In each country in the world there are number of devices running on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 and these devices required Microsoft Store so user could
    gain the ultimate experience. Sometimes, you received this error of Windows Store is not available because of some technical and temporary errors and sometimes it is not supported at all.

If you are seeing message when Windows Store is not available in your country , because it is not supported please do the following steps:

1) Press Me Too for the original discussion

2) Check replies and if the name of country is already added , then press
    Me Too
    there, otherwise, reply to the store and write "Windows Store is not available in <Name of the Country>"
    replace <Name of the country> with the name of your country.

You could run a test, but changing your country in Country and region setting of Windows and open the Store and if yousee this message either add the name of country (if not reported) or support it with
    Me Too.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jun 3, 2023
  3. "Store is not available in your country or region"

its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. Store is not available in your country or region :)))

Mary Malacad, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Store is not available in your country or region

Store is not available in your country or region

Please double check your time, timezone, and region.

>>Day one with a nice new Surface 3 and first task is to connect to the Store. However error message "Store is not available in your country or region"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Barb
    Windows Experience MVP
    My Blog - Barbs Connected World

Please mark as answered if this answers your question

Barb Bowman, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Store is not available in your country or region

1. Store is not available in your country or region - Similar Threads - Store available country

2. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  3. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  4. Store is not available in your country or region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store is not available in your country or region: After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!...
  6. Store is not available in your country or region

Store is not available in your country or region: After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!...
  7. "Store is not available in your country or region"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  8. "Store is not available in your country or region"

"Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  9. "Store is not available in your country or region"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store isnt available in your country or region: So i have been having this problem that when i open Microsoft Store, it says that it isnt available in my country or regionI live in Poland and so far i know that in Poland microsoft store should work. I have no idea why it doesnt work and i also tried changing it to the...