Windows 10: store is not working

Discus and support store is not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i am unable to start the store please give me suggation... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SUNILBAINADA, May 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. store is not working

i am unable to start the store please give me suggation

:)

2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 14, 2019 at 7:23 PM
  4. dalchina Win User

store is not working

Thema:

store is not working

1. store is not working - Similar Threads - store working

2. Microsoft Store does not working???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not working???: Hi Everyone. My Microsoft Store does not working??? My Windows Edition is Windows 10 Enterprise N x64 Code: 0x80131500 CV: mzhbg54Ink+6Bi/c https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-working/2f18d3c8-01d9-4d77-928f-ddbbe80721ab
  3. Firewall Windows/Norton, BFE, Windows Store and several apps not working W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Firewall Windows/Norton, BFE, Windows Store and several apps not working W10: Hello, I have a HP zBook laptop and quite a few problems. Te begin with, my firewall will not start. I have Norton for this, and it is the second time this happened. However, last time a reinstall of Norton did the trick; now that seems to not be enough. Norton doesn't...
  4. Store downloads over VPN not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Store downloads over VPN not working: Can anyone tell me why downloading apps on the store doesn't work over VPN ? I get the message while clicking the get button It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet error code 0x800704cf. I am however 100% connected the internet. Everythıng else works. I am...
  5. windows store Not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store Not working: Why can't I download anything from the windows store I get some error ending in 13 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-working/897bb03e-41a1-4716-ba04-e0995eaafbaf"
  6. Microsoft Store not working over VPN - Answer: Change Registry Setting

Microsoft Store not working over VPN - Answer: Change Registry Setting: I ran into this problem after getting a new Laptop from my company. The error I was receiving was Error Code 0x8024500C and it said that the Windows Update Service was not started (or something to that effect), but of course it was. I tried all other suggestions I found...
  7. Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message

Windows 10 Store: "This app will not work on your device." Message: Hello, First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the dlc 'State of Decay 2: Independence Pack' it gives me this message [ATTACH] When I look into my library it gives me this...
  8. Microsoft Store is not working

Microsoft Store is not working: Split from this thread. App stor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-working/2c2c65a0-4bb3-435e-9270-58e0daba2024"
  9. Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?: I'm just wondering cause I want to get Minecraft windows 10 edition but I am not able to find a microsoft store card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-pre-paid-cards-work-in-the-microsoft-store/3a239372-bea4-45de-b887-21b2944a6020"
  10. Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC

Windows Store : only 17 games on Game Pass "will work" on my PC: I'm about to throw my computer OUT of my windows if this stupid garbage continues. You people don't know how to run a company to save your lives. Worst user experience ever. My specs are: X5675 @ 4.5ghz 20gb RAM RX 570 8GB @1400coreclk/2160memclk Windows 10 64 bit...