Windows 10: Store issue

Discus and support Store issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi so I finally got windows 10 but I can't access the store or the Xbox app. The store says there is a problem with the store. Contact your system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobdole, Aug 2, 2015.

1. bobdole Win User

Store issue

Hi so I finally got windows 10 but I can't access the store or the Xbox app. The store says there is a problem with the store. Contact your system admin about repairing it or reinstalling it. It's a home PC. Any help is appreciated!

:)

bobdole, Aug 2, 2015

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Aug 2, 2015
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Store issue

1. Store issue - Similar Threads - Store issue

2. Microsoft Store issues.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store issues.: So I tried to get the Forza Horizon 3 Duracell GTA Spano pack without Forza Horizon 3 fully installed. It says there are no devices applicable. Is this normal? I have the game, it's just not fully installed yet....
  3. Issues with the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with the Microsoft Store: I am having issues with the Microsoft Store, specifically I cannot install anything on there. I have been trying to install a game to my PC, but the Install button won't budge so I decided solve this issue on my own but all of the solutions I have found on the web has simply...
  4. Windows Permission Issues w/ Store Not Being Usable

Windows Permission Issues w/ Store Not Being Usable: So a bit of background here if it helps at all I will go in sequence of what I have done from the beginning, to when I ATTEMPTED to fix this, but obviously to no avail. 1. Changed time/date 2. Broke a Windows Store App making it unable to launch properly 3. Tried to diagnose...
  5. A multilayered issue about WSL, moving files, and Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A multilayered issue about WSL, moving files, and Microsoft Store.: Part 1 - Semaphore Timeout Adventures Hi everyone! I've recently downloaded a bunch of old .avi files on my computer's HDD. I'd like to move them to an external hard drive. So I select the folder with the files, copy it, and then paste it into my external hard drive. And...
  6. Microsoft Store issue I can't download anything.

Microsoft Store issue I can't download anything.: I can't download anything and application picture is broken [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-issue-i-cant-download-anything/837fcbe9-a1d0-45a1-a057-072c0f6cc3c1
  7. I face issue trying to buy smth in Store

I face issue trying to buy smth in Store: When I click on “buy”, the page keeps reloading and I can not buy a products. However I can download free apps without any issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-face-issue-trying-to-buy-smth-in-store/b3d1cbad-0630-4b94-b008-731acc43011a
  8. Issue with Microsoft Store

Issue with Microsoft Store: Hi! I have been facing an issue with the microsoft store. It all started with opening Microsoft Photos. I tried opening some pictures but the app would not open. I tried to open Microsoft Store to reinstall it, but Microsoft Store did not open. updated Windows to its...
  9. Microsoft Store & Your Phone linked issues - Can't setup Windows Hello & You'll need the...

Microsoft Store & Your Phone linked issues - Can't setup Windows Hello & You'll need the...: Dear team, I'm a bit at a loss regarding a nasty bug I've been experiencing for the past few weeks/months. I went as far as following all the tutorials on the internet reset the Windows Store, repair, etc, etc, delete and recreate my user profile, to no avail. Allow...
  10. I'm having an issue with the Microsoft Store, I can't get the dang thing to launch.

I'm having an issue with the Microsoft Store, I can't get the dang thing to launch.: Long story short, a few weeks ago I was having an issue with my SSD, where Windows 10 was installed to, it was just going bad, so instead of doing a fresh install of windows on a new drive, I used a drive cloning program to clone my SSD to my 5 TB HDD. Everything has been...