Windows 10: Store issue

Discus and support Store issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi so I finally got windows 10 but I can't access the store or the Xbox app. The store says there is a problem with the store. Contact your system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobdole, Aug 2, 2015.

1. bobdole Win User

Store issue

Hi so I finally got windows 10 but I can't access the store or the Xbox app. The store says there is a problem with the store. Contact your system admin about repairing it or reinstalling it. It's a home PC. Any help is appreciated!

:)

bobdole, Aug 2, 2015

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Aug 2, 2015
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Store issue

1. Store issue - Similar Threads - Store issue

2. Microsoft Store Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Installation Issues: I signed into my account on my computer, purchased a game and attempted to install it, despite having everything the installation stuff requires I'm greeted with this image again and again, I tried to restart the store itself, restart my computer and nothing worked, please...
  3. dvd app bought in microsoft store order 3140171137.It does not solve the issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    dvd app bought in microsoft store order 3140171137.It does not solve the issue: I bought a app from Microsoft store order 310171137. It is a dvd player application to use in my latitude laptop 131 L with window 10 I can not listen music or play dvds cd.Can you help to solve this problem...
  4. Microsoft Store Issues

Microsoft Store Issues: I have paid for an app on the Microsoft Store. and got my hard drive reset. I'm using the same Microsoft account, but can't use the app without paying again. Is it possible to use the app without paying again? (FYI the app was Minecraft lmao)...
  5. Microsoft Store Update issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Update issue: hi I have a issue with updating my apps on the Microsoft store it says error every time I try to update a app or a game could you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-update-issue/df312cf3-71c4-4a40-a72c-93b3c0221fd1
  6. Microsoft Store issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store issues: Hello, I freshly installed windows 10 about 2 weeks ago on a brand new computer. Already, Microsoft Store hasn't been working properly since the first time I tried it. It would not install ANY apps, it would download them but then spit out errors at the end. So finally I...
  7. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10): Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error "Something went wrong error 0x8007139f" I cannot even use a prepaid gift card that is in my account. Suggestions/help gratefully appreciated...
  8. Microsoft store update/install issue

Microsoft store update/install issue: when I tried to install or update apps this pop up. I tried to do what it told me It still doesn't work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updateinstall-issue/a048ead2-a3aa-4339-ae8f-4a30c4170331
  9. Microsoft Store Issue

Microsoft Store Issue: I received a code from a friend for the Sea Of Thieves Friends play free event, and proceeded to redeem it on the Xbox App for windows. It popped up correctly showing what the code gave me. After redeeming it I realized it didn't appear in my games so went to look it up and...
  10. Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store

Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store: I keep trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store but everytime I choose my account to log into it just cuts to a grey pop-up then says, "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." Along side this all of the apps I try to install...