Windows 10: Store issue

Discus and support Store issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi so I finally got windows 10 but I can't access the store or the Xbox app. The store says there is a problem with the store. Contact your system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobdole, Aug 2, 2015.

1. bobdole Win User

Store issue

Hi so I finally got windows 10 but I can't access the store or the Xbox app. The store says there is a problem with the store. Contact your system admin about repairing it or reinstalling it. It's a home PC. Any help is appreciated!

:)

bobdole, Aug 2, 2015

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Aug 2, 2015
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Store issue

1. Store issue - Similar Threads - Store issue

2. Windows Store crashes my whole computer and sign in issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store crashes my whole computer and sign in issue: Everytime I load up the Windows Store (on Windows 10), it then crashes my whole computer, the desktop, start bar or ctrl,alt,del doesnt work/respond. The only way is to hold down the power button. If I can get it to work, when i click the sign in button, nothing happens,...
  3. Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store: My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want...
  4. Issues with Windows Store and Store Apps, Unable to launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with Windows Store and Store Apps, Unable to launch.: Every since the last windows update none of the windows applications are working for me anymore. When I try to open the windows store it either doesn't do anything or opens for a second and closes. This is the error I get whenever I try to use something like photos,...
  5. Microsoft Store Device add issues

Microsoft Store Device add issues: Hi I've bought game pass for pc although when I click Install on my devices button it asks me to add a device even though I have my device added already and this occurs only on few games of course I am aware that there is separate list of games for xbox and for pc, so for...
  6. Microsoft Store payment failed errors, problems and issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store payment failed errors, problems and issues: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store has been made a hub for various books, Movies & TV and, games too. Many of these items are up for sale or rent on the Store. When you purchase anything, it initiates the payment process directly inside [...] This post Microsoft Store payment...
  7. Microsoft Store Downloading Issues/Error

Microsoft Store Downloading Issues/Error: When I try to download a game from the store, I get a download error "couldn't download, we'll retry sortly" but still nothing is happening. Please help me....
  8. Issues while using a different email address to Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Issues while using a different email address to Microsoft Store on Windows 10: Hello I use 2 emails regularly, I own several products on my older email that I don't on my newer one, but I can't add my email for the microsoft store. Basically, the email I use for Windows 10 is my primary email that I use now, but my secondary email (my older one) has...
  9. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Issues with Microsoft Store.: although I have used my card many times..i cant use it now ***Modified title from: microsoft store*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-microsoft-store/cb584d76-06fb-44f9-b081-3a69aaeaa33d"
  10. Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass

Microsoft Store issues with Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, I just bought the xbox game pass. I want to download some pc games but I am unable to see the Xbox Game Pass tab that is supposed to be on the left hand side of the screen. If anyone can help, that'd be great, thanks. Additional notes: I am unable to sign in with...