Windows 10: Store issue

Discus and support Store issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with the store. Any app i try to download i can't because its greyed out on any free or paid app. Above the option to download... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SammiLynn93, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Store issue

Hi, I'm having an issue with the store. Any app i try to download i can't because its greyed out on any free or paid app. Above the option to download the is a little "i" that says "This app is not compatible with this device".

I have trouble shooted as much as i could. I'm not computer savvy though.

I have Signed out and back in. Actually restarted the Laptop to sign in.

Windows is up to date. Windows 10

Also turned off Firewalls and Protection. and restarted.

The date, time, and region are correct.

:)

SammiLynn93, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Store issue

App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Store issue

1. Store issue - Similar Threads - Store issue

2. Microsoft store issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store issue: I have been trying to download a software from there for the past hour, but when I click on "Get" it asks me if I want to sign across all devices. I say, "No, thanks" but nothing happens. No sign of any activity. Then, I tried to humor it by trying to sign in, When I use the...
  3. Microsoft store issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store issue: I have been trying to download a software from there for the past hour, but when I click on "Get" it asks me if I want to sign across all devices. I say, "No, thanks" but nothing happens. No sign of any activity. Then, I tried to humor it by trying to sign in, When I use the...
  4. Microsoft store issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My microsoft store has an issue

My microsoft store has an issue: I want to reset my microsoft store because its not working at all and I cant find it anywhere in app section of windows settings to reset it and when I want to reset it using the given command by one of staff that answers question which the command is Get-AppXPackage...
  6. Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store

Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store: I recently activated a subscription of the Xbox Game Pass, but I cannot use it due to my Xbox lap not launching properly. When I start the Xbox app, it pops up with an error of 0x80070426, which apparently has something to do with an outdated version of Windows, but I have a...
  7. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  8. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads: Hello, I activated Minecraft in my Microsoft store, but I can download only Minecraft for Windows. And when I enter my account in it gives an error "drowned".In the Store itself I have games are shown but when downloading them appears only a slider and the download itself...
  9. How to solve the issue with Microsoft store and minecraft java downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...